Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
did you look in the glove box or under the driver's seat? that is where my stuff usually ended up being. or stuck between the upper and lower portion of the front seat.
Everyone but the 10mm, that one just seems to disappear.

Looks like fun but I'm too big for it now.
Round here I've seen teens almost to driving age riding them around town. When I was that age at the very least it was "Shut thing off and push it home! I'll be watching you!" from the local LEOs. Comet Kart Sales, real good source for that kind of parts.

They must have that big brush fire over by I 5 pretty well in hand. 2 of the big fire bombers that have been flying that way are parked at the airport where the USN Wingnutz usually park. They're probably enjoying the mid-day Margarita Special at Pepper Garcias as the USN does :lol:

HOT, HOT outside today. There was a scheduled power outage, but only lasted about an hour and a half. Got the septic pumped this morning. Couple hundred bucks every 2 years is cheap insurance.

Any of you guys use american classics insurance? Time for me to get insurance and plates i think.. will motivate me to get it together enough to drive at least

Any of you guys use american classics insurance? Time for me to get insurance and plates i think.. will motivate me to get it together enough to drive at least
I have ANPAC Chrome. Bundled with my homeowner insurance. The refund I get each year is more than my collector car premium. Free insurance.

Got mine today also.
PXL_20240618_213413254.jpg

did you look in the glove box or under the driver's seat? that is where my stuff usually ended up being. or stuck between the upper and lower portion of the front seat.
I went to lowes and replaced it...thanks...

<~~~~~~~~ loaded the trucks that loaded the paver
Of course you know what they do to the "New Young Guy", Also AKA NFG. Had a 20 ton load truck broke down for hours. They sent ME back to the yard to clean it out. Jackhammer and shovel..... :mob: :mad:

First 1/2 of floor patch done. Tomorrow we start welding it in

-
Back