Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
All of it

20190111_134051 (Large).jpg

Tank ground.jpg

Trying google and the rabbit hole is too big.........................

Solder, I want to solder a 12 gauge wire to an alligator-style clip for the ground for my gas tank. What type of solder and size would I need?

This is the clip I ordered. I want to do this...................

View attachment 1716264305
A mueller 27. Best there is. I sold them on the tool truck for almost 3 decades.

So we got home about an hour ago or so. But had to stop and buy some local crabs and some beer. So now we are having a small celebration at the house for my daughter 's acquisition of her driver's license
IMG_20240618_195858.jpg
PXL_20240618_234101360.MP.jpg

I still have a set of 1/2 dr sockets and Ratchet that my parents gave me for Christmas from JC Penney when I was 15........

I am happy here at home now. Left here this morning around 10:00 a.m. to teach the daughter how to park properly for the driver's skill test. Spent a couple of hours doing that and having her road drive some. Her appointment was at 2:00 p.m. We got there, I explained to the guy that she understands English but just speak slowly, he was okay with that. She took the closed inside the DMV driving test which I witnessed and I can tell she passed successfully. Then they take them out on the road for a short stint. She came back with a smile on her face. Happy girl
Tell her congrats:thumbsup: .

Back home from my last city meeting and I'm ready to move out of this town. Might sell my home and move more south.
Ho!!! my asshole T shirt wasn't very popular with town folks. I'm not a farmer so I don't fit in I guess.

Do you have any specific British bike Wentworth tools? Had those when I had a Triumph way back when.
Seldom had the Wentwoth pleasure :lol: That arose when my homie acquired a Beezer 500 single for pocket change. One thing about that beast I remember, well 2 things :lol: Neither one of us had enough lead in our asses to kick start it, push starts had to work :lol: and it had about the biggest knobbie tire available at the time and it would throw rocks like Drysdale threw a fastball :lol: You dare not ride right behind it :lol:

Space X just made a bunch of noise out at Vandenberg. More Starlinks off to orbit. Nice and clear out there, would have been a good night to get closer to the launch site to watch.

-
Back