Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Might, you really just want to swap it for the other one....
The one I bought

1719168755179.png

The one I should've bought
1719168824587.png

Spent an hour or so making some progress on the disassembly of the Cuda today before I go pick the girls up. Steering column out, wiper motor out. There was a huge Sun oil pressure gauge bolted under the dashboard. Unbolted the dash from the swing hinges and pulled it down a little bit. I stopped there because I'm taking a lot of pictures under the dash frame and the wiring so I know where it's all routed when it goes back.
PXL_20240623_185735461.jpg
PXL_20240623_185454158.jpg
PXL_20240623_185811051.jpg
PXL_20240623_185805254.jpg
PXL_20240623_185749535.jpg

Last edited:
Spent an hour or so making some progress on the disassembly of the Cuda today before I go pick the girls up. Steering column out, wiper motor out. There was a huge Sun oil pressure gauge bolted out of the dashboard. Unbolted the dash from the swing hinges and pulled it down a little bit. I stopped there because I'm taking a lot of pictures under the dash frame and the wiring so I know where it's all routed when it goes back.
View attachment 1716266448View attachment 1716266449View attachment 1716266450View attachment 1716266451View attachment 1716266452
Gee that looks familiar.

Lights done and working. Glad thats behind me..on to mirrors and door glass. Im hanging some car mirrors on doors.not exackery sure where to place mirrors with the vent windows. Guess i line em up right at the vertical bars?

That last little bit is typically where I get impatient and start doing whatever it takes to make it run. Thinking to myself I will do it right later. Nope, never will. Take your time and keep doing it right just like ya been doing!
I could have just used the roll of 12ga Green wire that I have.... but couldn't do it. :realcrazy:

Grandkids minibike is almost done. I got tired of waiting for a muffler to come in the mail so built a straight pipe instead.
Got it running and took it around the block. And just to make sure it was going to hold up to the kids I took around the block 3 times. :thumbsup:

Grandkids minibike is almost done. I got tired of waiting for a muffler to come in the mail so built a straight pipe instead.
Got it running and took it around the block. And just to make sure it was going to hold up to the kids I took around the block 3 times. :thumbsup:
Was there a plywood ramp somewhere along the way?

Just finished sorting and organizing receipts. Didn't calculate anything... just needed to clean up the paperwork that was cluttering up the bench.
When they came in the brown box I threw them all away. I paid the bill and figured what I bought I needed for the car and enjoyed what I had done therefore didn't want to know what I'd spent. To this day I have a rough estimate and happy with it. I did sell all my extra parts for the Barracuda today all I have to do is deliver them to Carlisle...see you there.

Wandered back through the old documentation that came with the car.

Interesting.

I have transfer and import papers for a Plymouth brought in from Ontario in 1998 VIN 1149.....
Then an Auction sales receipt from for VIN 1449.... (my car)

Seems donor-recipient.

When they came in the brown box I threw them all away. I paid the bill and figured what I bought I needed for the car and enjoyed what I had done therefore didn't want to know what I'd spent. To this day I have a rough estimate and happy with it. I did sell all my extra parts for the Barracuda today all I have to do is deliver them to Carlisle...see you there.
Well hey there Stranger.... Good to see you wander through Craig.

It's more curiosity. I have receipts for everything going back to 2001 from the prior owners... Fan belts, etc

Ithaca NY
Lincoln University, PA
Tallahassee, FL
Yellow Spring, PA

Be nice to speak with those early owners... I think they are long gone

Evening. Spent the afternoon helping my daughter on her 4H project. It’s an architectural project and a massive undertaking. But she can now use solidworks as a 10 year old

-
Back