Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
If it weren’t for all them dang electric cars we wouldn’t need 1/2 the coal! Hah! Miners and farmers spin the world!
And over here .
449254755_1390759611617096_8320533300982268986_n.jpg

Would be nice to check it out.
Here's the write up

1985 dodge 150 4x4 318 was rebuilt a few years back and was parked been sitting for awhile my son bought and lost intrest has new tune up along with many new parts inside (brakes hoses calipers rotors turn signal switch radio and speakers guage set edelbrock valve covers edelbrock headers and more) has 3 inch body and 4 inch suspension lift 35 12.50× 18 tires and remington buckshot rims truck will run but need a carb tune up due to bad gas and sitting will also need exaust finished have a title asking 3500 obo serious buyers only will not respond to is it available.

Here's the write up

1985 dodge 150 4x4 318 was rebuilt a few years back and was parked been sitting for awhile my son bought and lost intrest has new tune up along with many new parts inside (brakes hoses calipers rotors turn signal switch radio and speakers guage set edelbrock valve covers edelbrock headers and more) has 3 inch body and 4 inch suspension lift 35 12.50× 18 tires and remington buckshot rims truck will run but need a carb tune up due to bad gas and sitting will also need exaust finished have a title asking 3500 obo serious buyers only will not respond to is it available.
Ya just gotta go see!

Here's the write up

Sounds good, worth looking at.

Based on the parts list, seems like I'm looking at a minimum of needed brake work.. steering column... maybe exhaust...

Transmission is unknown and the bane of my existence

Thanks Dave

Doing some research... for what it's worth.

View attachment 1716268601
That truck falls into the fair to moderately poor condition category…which means it is priced right for what it is.

Check it out, it could be a solid base to build and possibly better than it appears. Can’t tell for sure until you lay eyes on it and inspect.

It might be a diamond in the rough.

To late but not real bad most of my problem is it rained on my wet cement and have a lot of top surface dust ow and Think I need to sand it down I guess.
Most of my concrete was finished with a broom looking device behind a slip-form paver. :lol: The bristles look like 1/8" 7018 welding rod :lol: Just a couple rain altered residential issues and I think the contractors did a cement based bondo kinda fix. :)

-
Back