Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I will tell you anyone who says we'll I was whipped with "whatever" and it was worse then a hot wheels track has never been beat with a hot wheels track.

They had reach as well.... Yard sticks were too fragile....

1719671483943.png

What year is that Frank? Think I'll wait to follow your project. Mine needs front cab mount metal and rubbers, Drivers floor, 2 rocker panels. I do have a good long bed for it, along with two good doors and fenders to bolt on, since my son wrecked it 5 years ago. Just sitting out there waiting its turn. I do still have tags on it and drove it yesterday.
Its an 80, macho package. It needs box sides, full floors, cab mounts and rockers are still solid i think. I have 3 donor trucks so i should be able to scavenge enough to fix it up. Father/son project. Its going on a cummins chassis.

Thes stupid turbine wheels. With the 1” spacers which i hate are causing issues. Drilled to clear the studs, but they arent running concentrically. Have to fiddle to get them right. I may see the machinist, get proper holes drilled.

Spam you can put on a shelf for God knows how long, preservatives.
It's good I eat it at times.
Scrapple has to be refrigerated till you cook it.
I haven't had spam in like 40 years.. my mom was a war baby and still ate like the war was on.... We used to do 2 slices of spam on wonderbread with mayo and a slice of cheese..... every bit of that makes my stomach turn now.. (cept maybe the spam)

I haven't had spam in like 40 years.. my mom was a war baby and still ate like the war was on.... We used to do 2 slices of spam on wonderbread with mayo and a slice of cheese..... every bit of that makes my stomach turn now.. (cept maybe the spam)
You were rich.
Dad would make jam sandwiches. Take to slices and jam them together.

-
Back