Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I did take 2 45 lb plate weights to the airport on our Vegas trip, swapped them out on way back with a guy I bought bench/bar etc. from for full set, 45, 35, 25, 10, 5, 2.5. Yeah, haven't touched them yet but I did drag them out of the car and get them into the room, was feeling better that day : )

Back from car show. Great weather. Even found a mustang in John's colour.
IMG_20240630_102039.jpg

The cost of buying my Scamp and restoring it is right at 35 grand not including labor. Never get that money back out of it by selling it so I drive it.
I have always made a practice of buying valuable numbers matching cars that are in deplorable condition. Then I bring them to my place and do them myself. I have never been upside down in one. Maybe that's just me.....

I have always made a practice of buying valuable numbers matching cars that are in deplorable condition. Then I bring them to my place and do them myself. I have never been upside down in one. Maybe that's just me.....
My first car I restored for me is my Scamp and haven't done another. I had know idea what it would cost when I started.
Bought the best I could figure in parts and think I did the right thing. I haven't had a problem but screwing up my tranny and that was my fault.

The cost of buying my Scamp and restoring it is right at 35 grand not including labor. Never get that money back out of it by selling it so I drive it.
And I’m afraid to add up what’s in my dart…

-
Back