Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hoping to spend some quality time with my Wife, when she gets home. from of work...
IMG_20210724_113831.jpg

Mounted up the front tie-downs and put the camper on. Also, rearranged everything to have more room in the shop.

IMG_1326.JPG
IMG_1334.JPG
IMG_1335.JPG
IMG_1340.JPG
IMG_1341.JPG
IMG_1343.JPG
IMG_1336.JPG
IMG_1339.JPG

That has one vertical rib on the top. It's a 9".
So I assume this is a good one to make sure it ends up under a cool car.

I bought this truck for the cab and title and it was already missing the step side box.
I plan to swap the cab over to a 93 f250 frame, because a tree fell on the 93 cab.

I have it wired like this and the other end of the wire to the frame on the passenger side with a bolt in it...............................the frame bolt is tight and I used some sand paper to clean the frame off. :BangHead:

View attachment 1716272694
I would have drill tapped a ring terminal on to the lock ring tab.but thats just me.

So I assume this is a good one to make sure it ends up under a cool car.

I bought this truck for the cab and title and it was already missing the step side box.
I plan to swap the cab over to a 93 f250 frame, because a tree fell on the 93 cab.
Yup. There are millions under street, race and original vehicles. They're arguably stronger than a Dana 60 and are stronger than the 8 3/4.

I have it wired like this and the other end of the wire to the frame on the passenger side with a bolt in it...............................the frame bolt is tight and I used some sand paper to clean the frame off. :BangHead:

View attachment 1716272694
I'd guess the spring loaded clamp. Maybe some sort of hose clamp holding the conductor tight to the tubing,

Frank, you mean run the clip to the ring with a screw tapped here?

View attachment 1716272704
The factory used a clip kinda similar to the spring clamp you pictured. I'd have no issue with the spring clamp. I wouldn't drill anything. That's not how the factory did it and it lasted until someone removed it.

Wow, i didn't know they could collapse like that.. soo much nicer on the road... damn man.. i'm a bit jealous

-
Back