Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Mee, ee annann misses, Mrs Jones..
We have a thing, going on.

IMG_1770.jpg

IMG_1771.jpg

Just talked with them at Carlisle no issue leaving the car parked on the showfield..........................That will probably be the plan. :thumbsup:

Thanks, I was going to ask someone if they had room. @Mopar Tim
The campground says quiet hour till 0800, that won't work firing the car up every morning to leave. :lol:

Also reviewing the paperwork they sent it says everything including any tents etc., is cleaned up daily on the show field so I am assuming no cars overnight, however, I am going to call today.
Cars can stay . They are mostly refering to canopies people sit under. The don't allow them to be left up in case of storms they could blow and damage cars. Some have left them but lowered corner posts.

This year is weird. Usually get a fast rain and then stays humid, not rain every day. Screws me up with flash rust on the distributors. Nothing I can do about it though. Tell you what I am like a week behind where I want to be packing. Told the Mrs. Next year if the 4th is right before no 4th gathering, that is why I am behind. Foot traffic should still be good, lots of people coming from a distance.
I think it's always second week of July, so always gonna have the 4th immediately before it...
Good idea but every year I spin them up again. Remember also how many I have, and the tables has holes in it for display. Shafts go into them. Prob bringing around a hundred this year not 500
"shafts go in holes'". Noted.

Nothing like walking into the laundry room to find it flooded from a ruptured water heater…

Well, I was going to go to the recycle center today to get rid of a bunch of cardboard. Since it will be hot today, they posted they are closed................:wtf::bs_flag:

I talked to the campground yesterday and plenty of parking for trucks and trailers as well. I decided to bring the Chevy pulling the Dart and the Ford with the truck camper.

I do have to go fill up my gas cans for the Dart though. Highest they show in Carlisle in 90 octane..................

Wetherstrip in Studebaker is done. Im confident it will block 10% or more of the breeze coming through door jamb. Guess i should think about windlace next. Nope. Time to insulate. Going to go grab a couple cans of red rust paint.

-
Back