Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning sitting here enjoying my coffee and the peace and quiet. A couple more hours and the grand kids (the littles) show up and we go full speed for a week. Looking forward to ALL that ice cream and pool time.

Mopar Monday... lets kick some *** :)
1721040064951.jpeg

I have to put stuff away. Backed the truck and trailer right into the shop yesterday.
I remember it's a lot of work going to Carlisle. I'm glad I didn't take the car because we drove through some nasty weather. Tough enough without a trailer. Glad you guys enjoyed it nothing better than showing and sharing your car with other people. I always enjoyed that.

I remember it's a lot of work going to Carlisle. I'm glad I didn't take the car because we drove through some nasty weather. Tough enough without a trailer. Glad you guys enjoyed it nothing better than showing and sharing your car with other people. I always enjoyed that.
It is nice only being an hour and a half away. This being the first year we were on the show field we learned some things.

We went in Thursday around 1630 and parked the car and had stuff set up and ready for the first day. The campground we stayed at was ok, but not doing that again. A lot of people left Saturday and on Sunday we were able to pull the truck and trailer right in and load the car on the show field which made it very nice.

I was looking through the classes yesterday again. I wish they had a class in which our car fit better. The modified is 60-69........................

We are looking at possibly AirBNB for next year. The thing is wherever you stay, you are only sleeping there. We were up at 0400 and once we parked back in the lot with the truck and walked over it was 0630. We are at the show till around 1800. Walk to the truck, go get dinner, and relax a little and you are ready to call it and go to bed to be ready for the alarm at 0400 again.

Sorry we missed you @ZMan67S and John @Sublime one . I was looking forward to meeting you guys.

Good morning everyone. Back to work today. Had a busy weekend again. It's been around 90, super humid and mosquitos!!!! drains the life out of you. Happy Birthday Mark @MomsDuster

Carlisle is to me a good time even though I am married to my spot. Get to see and hang with a lot of you and that I look forward to all year! And throw idiots out! Think I surprised Billy this year with that. Pretty funny.

Good morning everyone. Back to work today. Had a busy weekend again. It's been around 90, super humid and mosquitos!!!! drains the life out of you.
Morning Eric. Mark stopped by, great to see him again and talk. Here is a pic he had taken...................

IMG_5281.jpeg

We are looking at possibly AirBNB for next year. The thing is wherever you stay, you are only sleeping there. We were up at 0400 and once we parked back in the lot with the truck and walked over it was 0630. We are at the show till around 1800. Walk to the truck, go get dinner, and relax a little and you are ready to call it and go to bed to be ready for the alarm at 0400 again.

Sorry we missed you @ZMan67S and John @Sublime one . I was looking forward to meeting you guys.
Look for that place now. It's a big week in Carlisle and people have already made their reservations for next year. We make our reservations a year out.

Look for that place now. It's a big week in Carlisle and people have already made their reservations for next year. We make our reservations a year out.
Thanks, yeah we will figure it out by the end of the day...................we made the campground reservations July 2023 for this year :thumbsup:

Morning Eric. Mark stopped by, great to see him again and talk. Here is a pic he had taken...................

View attachment 1716276261
That's awesome! Glad he stopped by and you guys were able to catch up again. Look at that Hemi car out running around in the rain pic taken by a Mr Norms GSS Demon with the window down in the rain!!....

Morning!
Looks like we may get some rain today. Went out and tried flying my gps drone. Note to self, operate it in an area with no large trees:lol:
Pressed the home button and it circled on its final approach trying to fly through an oak tree.

IMG_0926.jpeg

IMG_0928.jpeg

-
Back