Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
geezz.. just looked on MP and duster prices are stupid now too.. unreal... Did run into this though... for 11.5k it would be a deal
[/URL]

Screenshot_20240719_102412_Facebook.jpg

Miss playing pool, miss drinking beer, miss my silly side... wife said I am depressed because Victoria is not here on the hill. I say bs, I just miss all above and feeling young. My eye doctor said to come back if my eye has not felt better by Monday.. I see a ball of string at tomes and bright shooting lites at times.. floaters have bleged my right eye for a week now..
Getting plum sick of ailments I have had for the last 7 weeks..

On the bright side I lost another 5 and a half lbs in 6 weeks.

FB_IMG_1591190560031.jpg

Miss playing pool, miss drinking beer, miss my silly side... wife said I am depressed because Victoria is not here on the hill. I say bs, I just miss all above and feeling young. My eye doctor said to come back if my eye has not felt better by Monday.. I see a ball of string at tomes and bright shooting lites at times.. floaters have bleged my right eye for a week now..

View attachment 1716278108
Get well soon Mikee. Gettin' old aint for sissies!

View attachment 1716278108

Glad you are losing weight, i hope it's intentional.. i am working back into keto myself, wanna drop 10lbs...

Hoping the eye gets better.. and depression sucks, i have dealt with it for decades.. few things help other than hanging on though..

P.S. i'm 54 and i ******* HATE getting old... any old **** that says being old is great.. **** you... you are either lying or don't remember what being young was like.

Glad you are losing weight, i hope it's intentional.. i am working back into keto myself, wanna drop 10lbs...

Hoping the eye gets better.. and depression sucks, i have dealt with it for decades.. few things help other than hanging on though..

P.S. i'm 54 and i ******* HATE getting old... any old **** that says being old is great.. **** you... you are either lying or don't remember what being young was like.
Yes, dropping some lbs thus zero beers in 7 weeks, no bread except healthy fiber.
Few things help ? Like what ?

Yes, dropping some lbs thus zero beers in 7 weeks, no bread except healthy fiber.
Few things help ? Like what ?

I don't know how bad yours is.. some people just have bad times and think being sad is depression.. real depression is some bad ****.. in 35 years the only thing that helped me and this is no joke was microdosing lsd... some people use mushrooms but that didn't work for me.. but it was like it opened a window in my head and let all the bad **** out and fresh air in..

On the more legit/legal side... i know people that swear by wellbutrin, almost no side effects and life changing, depression literally ruined my life.. if you have been dealing with it a bit get a script for something to help..

P.S. cutting carbs is the easier way to lose weight, keep it up :) Also when i'm off carbs/sugar my mental state gets WAY better.

BTW Mike, i don't know if you smoke weed.. but if i smoke too much my depression gets really bad, takes a few days to wear off and get normal again.. took me a long time to realize that and i rarely touch drugs anymore at all. I never have drank though do i don't know how it effects things

BTW Mike, i don't know if you smoke weed.. but if i smoke too much my depression gets really bad, takes a few days to wear off and get normal again.. took me a long time to realize that and i rarely touch drugs anymore at all. I never have drank though do i don't know how it effects things
No, zero pot for about 10 weeks, wife thinks its because of quitting drinking, beer taist like ****, whiskies on ice is tolerable.. don't think I have ever had lsd.. but I don't want more drugs going in me besides the bs I take already, I am going to visit my sons here shortly, ain't seen my youngest for about 5 to 6 weeks (Creed)

No, zero pot for about 10 weeks, wife thinks its because of quitting drinking, beer taist like ****, whiskies on ice is tolerable.. don't think I have ever had lsd.. but I don't want more drugs going in me besides the bs I take already, I am going to visit my sons here shortly, ain't seen my youngest for about 5 to 6 weeks (Creed)
Well.. if the depression started after you stopped drinking that is probably it, you got your brain used to X chemical influence and then took it away, takes time to adjust back :) You will get there.. and that LSD thing.. it's such a tiny amount you don't even get a buzz... just makes the bad **** go away. I actually tried it after a ton of research and reading a book by one of the top Ex-FBI anti-drug people tried it when their life was falling apart cause of mood swings/depression.

Good luck to ya

That will be good. We all get the funk from time to time when it seems the world is caving in on us. . Look at the bright side of things (you always do) and you know we are always here for you.

That will be good. We all get the funk from time to time. Look at the bright side of things (you always do) and you know we are always here for you.
Thank you brother, its going to be better soon, I just need to get out more and do things besides going to dr visits, cyropractor has me one day every other week, we are very happy with his work, glad I decided to get another opinion, and not go threw sergury. Yall have a happy, sunny and cool day, 82 here and low humidity will be great here today for a change

Thank you brother, its going to be better soon, I just need to get out more and do things besides going to dr visits, cyropractor has me one day every other week, we are very happy with his work, glad I decided to get another opinion, and not go threw sergury. Yall have a happy, sunny and cool day, 82 here and low humidity will be great here today for a change
Don’t make me bounce over there and let you thrash me (as always) on the pool table! Hah! Jodi just got home from the bone crusher as well today. She swears by him. He has literally saved her from surgery for years in my humble opinion. Heal up Cousin we will burn sage for you.

-
Back