Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
Forgot my usual intro…
Sunny, warm and almost no wind. First thing out the door was fix a couple loose shingles on my lil garage/office/man cave.
Now on to prepping wire harness to go back into the 37. Some wires are a little short, will deal with that as needed.
Line lock, looking for advice. Or in this case, opinions.
Its plumbed to hold front brakes. So a single push button to energize solenoid?or a dash mounted rocker? This car is a toy, never going to see the strip. Owner just wants to burn some expensive rubber..

Morning!
Forgot my usual intro…
Sunny, warm and almost no wind. First thing out the door was fix a couple loose shingles on my lil garage/office/man cave.
Now on to prepping wire harness to go back into the 37. Some wires are a little short, will deal with that as needed.
Its plumbed to hold front brakes. So a single push button to energize solenoid?or a dash mounted rocker? This car is a toy, never going to see the strip. Owner just wants to burn some expensive rubber..
I think they are a momentary switch.

Morning!
Forgot my usual intro…
I would use a push button that has to be held, then let go of button to release the brakes

Getcha a little hand truck or one of those folding wagon things Mike
I have twi, one big 11" four wheel, and a bit smaller 4 wheel with a 2'x 3' bed.. and a dolly all setting on ready in my small Eagle Barn garage.

Morning!
Forgot my usual intro…
I use Hurst line lock , my button is on the shifter.

Morning!
Forgot my usual intro…
I also have the Hurst line lock. Mine is a toggle below the gauges. Toggles were already there for old fuel pumps so line lock was incorporated into one of those with a light.

Line lock.jpeg

Morning!
Forgot my usual intro…
Mine is on the shifter.

IMG_20240724_113727195_HDR.jpg

I like the shifter switch,and think i will use the rocker on dash for the fan, which i think will be on 100% anyway. Low/high will be selectable.

Been looking around here for an old ramp truck to restore and haul my car and old truck to car shows.
Thinking I want it long enough to build a camper on top so I don't need a motel.
I think the old ramp trucks are cool. Semi-truck sleeper would be a good plan. Karl Fisher us Building one,COE. No sleeper but pretty cool. Make it Kustom on the youtube.

I think the old ramp trucks are cool. Semi-truck sleeper would be a good plan. Karl Fisher us Building one,COE. No sleeper but pretty cool. Make it Kustom on the youtube.
If I can't find a nice old grain truck I'll buy a school bus and convert it over to flat bed- camper

I love my customers... old dude (82) came in.. i fixed his **** while he waits and i never charge him.. started talking and he's headed to harbor freight to get something, he's gonna grab me 2 of those bodywork sawhorses and won't let me pay for them :)

I woulda never guessed he's 82.. he just did the whole route 66 run a few weeks ago...

I love my customers... old dude (82) came in.. i fixed his **** while he waits and i never charge him.. started talking and he's headed to harbor freight to get something, he's gonna grab me 2 of those bodywork sawhorses and won't let me pay for them :)

I woulda never guessed he's 82.. he just did the whole route 66 run a few weeks ago...
Still good people out there I think.

Contacted InlineTube

They don't sell the front hard lines separately. You have to buy the kit (Not)

Research time. Probably just bend my own

-
Back