Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
1721905727833.jpeg

Not a bad deal depending how bad it's put together :) i do like that they didn't cut the wheel wells out to put Jbars in... that makes me nuts

Morning!
Its going to be hot. For the next few days.
Weather dog says there is no dew this morning. Dry paws.
Dennis’s wheels need to be stripped,bead blasted and painted. 2 weeks and car should be done. Then i get to assemble it. Weatherstrip,door glass and interior.

We have the AMC homecoming this weekend. They used to do it every 5 years but now my friend has organized a yearly event and it draws a pretty big crowd.
He also arranges a Mopar/AMC race at our local track, good times. Tonight is a meet and greet at a local park and I'll get pictures if anyone is interested.
Happy Friday Eve everybody!

We have the AMC homecoming this weekend. They used to do it every 5 years but now my friend has organized a yearly event and it draws a pretty big crowd.
He also arranges a Mopar/AMC race at our local track, good times. Tonight is a meet and greet at a local park and I'll get pictures if anyone is interested.
I will not be able to make it to the Mopar/AMC drags this weekend. I have a meeting with the group I am pit crewing on at Bonneville - World of Speed in Sept.

My friend Billy will be down there on Sat racing his altered wheel base Dart. Done up like a Ramchargers car.

My friend Billy will be down there on Sat racing his altered wheel base Dart. Done up like a Ramchargers car.
I'll keep an eye out for him, shouldn't be too hard to find.
I'm not racing but my brother will chew up some AMCs with his 69 Dart with a 440. We're trying to get him in the 10's this year. Best run has been an 11.02

Please get pics... if any 67-68 Rebels show up especially (69-70 rebels are meh...) :)

Please get pics... if any 67-68 Rebels show up especially (69-70 rebels are meh...) :)
There won't be a shortage of Rebels that's for sure. I'm looking forward to seeing my friend run his 9 second Rambler and his 16 year old Son making his debut in a Rambler S/C

There won't be a shortage of Rebels that's for sure. I'm looking forward to seeing my friend run his 9 second Rambler and his 16 year old Son making his debut in a Rambler S/C
I wish i had pics of mine.. i had a 67 and my sister a 68.... love the body on those cars.. worst transmissions ever made though.. my god..

I'll keep an eye out for him, shouldn't be too hard to find.
I'm not racing but my brother will chew up some AMCs with his 69 Dart with a 440. We're trying to get him in the 10's this year. Best run has been an 11.02
Here is the car. Pretty easy to spot. Here's to hoping your brother gets his 10s!

photo0(26).jpg

photo0(35).jpg

-
Back