Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Almost done with wifey's sitting area, have to redo the steps then use those pavers to continue around the edge.

FireRingWood.jpeg

Lake1.jpeg

Windex takes bugs right off. Just spray on and let sit s while. Respray and bugs will come right off. Not just glass. Hood and everywhere
Bugs here are the worst I've seen, and they stick real good to cars. Tried glass cleaner and still have to scrub them off.

These were bad also. They were always under running equipment to stay warm.

View attachment 1716282139
I was tending the main feed conveyor/primary crusher at the rock farm one morning, where the haul trucks deposited the freshly mined material. Big ole King Snake comes up the conveyor :eek: . I grabbed it. "Russel hates snakes! I gotta make sure he gets this!" :rofl:.
Off to his feeder I went with the snake :lol: . 15 minutes later I see him scurrying down one of his cat walks in a panic :rofl:

Try a dryer sheet in a spray bottle filled with water. Been using it for years on my motorcycle. Best ever
Morning Ron good to hear from you. I tried that and it works good but my son says the peroxide is better, I'll give it a try.

Add 340 with Purple Shaft, Hookers, 727, CHP wheels, $35 "locked" 8 3/4 and have some fun. Almost forgot the $25 used CHP Thermobog. It helped having friends at the shop that did local CHP services :lol:
Just lift up the fender tag and drive another car under it is what you're saying then?

:lol:

Until you need a part.

Just gotta find the right bunch of idiots to be around :)
No, I’m tired of cities trying to push out and kill the rural farmer and rural people who have roots planted before most states became states.

But that’s as far as I’ll go with that haha

-
Back