Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You need a smoker

BobMarley.jpg

No worries. Funny his catalog shows those BBQ implements of destruction/utensils he markets. At home he still uses some I made by hand 40 years ago that I gave him :lol: All hand forged from scrap iron procured from the Shuttle Launch Complex at Vandenberg SFB :lol:

Speaking of that... My buddy Ron that we go to the beach with, his mini bbq is starting to get some holes in the bottom because it's getting old... When we went a couple months back I commented on the holes and he seemed annoyed at my comment... He said that he needs to find a piece of sheet metal to cover the holes...

So I bought him a new one and told him, "I got you a piece of sheet metal that you can use for your grille..." Leaving the double entendre that it really is a new grille...

Then last week there was a 60% off sale on BBQ tongs, spatula, and fork, and grille cleaning brushes, so I got a set of them for him...

Now I have to get him to schedule another beach day so I can surprise him... Then he can "play with his toys in the sand" at the beach next time we go and bbq...

Did your passenger make her flight yesterday ?
Or Did I scare her off.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes she did...

She was pretty cool... A young Palestinian woman about 22 that grew up around here... She had some time to stop for some bread at a local Palestinian bakery and bought me a couple of spicy falafils for stopping...

We had a good conversation on the way to the airport... She wasn't one of those radical pro-palestinian like you see on the news lately... We mostly talked about good arabic foods that we liked and shared different restaurants that we liked...

Speaking of Vandenberg. Elon and his SpaceX homies launched a Falcon 9 just after midnight. View attachment 1716284984

Are they going to pick up the astronauts that are stranded because of the trouble with the Boeing space craft failure??? If they can't build the planes to be safe, what makes them think they can build a space craft??? :realcrazy:

-
Back