Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm pissed...2nd trans same rebuilder. He won t get a third attempt. I've had it....
Second!! He would be paying a mechanic bill or rebuild a new one!! That takes all :BangHead:
Is this a small mechanical shop ? If it is don't let him get away with it, get your monies back or raise hell!!

My thought process is this, the convertor seems to not fill up in drive, 1st. But it seems to in neutral. BUT now it leaks in neutral, so it might still be the valve body assemble wrong...I mean that pressure has to go someplace, if not filling the convertor then making to much back pressure for front seal to handle...

Second!! He would be paying a mechanic bill or rebuild a new one!! That takes all :BangHead:
Is this a small mechanical shop ? If it is don't let him get away with it, get your monies back or raise hell!!
Ist failed after about 2 hundred miles. He replaced it for free. Built another. Good on him. Now this.....

A damaged valve body can cause fluid to leak because it can flow in the wrong places.

Oh I know... That was commiseration. We probably need to let more folks know. Just seems to be a pattern
F ing shame.......I mean it is not new tech. Design has been around for decades!!! I am just flushing money and time.....

States 65% completed.

$4k

1970 dart swinger

Screenshot_20240830-135621_Facebook.png

Screenshot_20240830-135603_Facebook.png

Screenshot_20240830-135727_Facebook.png

Plumber is here. I left the back door unlocked while I was at the appliance store paying the bill. He just comes on in and goes right to work. Love it!

Happy Birthday Ray. May your Birthday wishes come true. ??? The free beer ones... :thumbsup:
I am good for a few months now! Not 20 like car;isle but good. Hey a 60-year-old Vat 28 solved my issue with the R/T battery will not pass the load test!

1725049039697.png

-
Back