Stop in for a drink.

-
Man tuff news for sure, wife is looking at a four year old hound named chaos from the rescue joint. We are leaning towards not but they just melt your heart. Everyday with a good hound is a blessing. Seven years is a lifetime of memories. You have some rough days ahead of you for sure. Every time you lose one you swear you won’t get another so as not to repeat the cycle. But then the next furball looks up at you with a mouthful of your pant leg held in the death grip only a puppy with those itty bitty sharp teeth can do and the cycle starts anew!
Love dogs but I don't have time to spend with them right now so if you don't mind I'll just spoil your Hound.

Well after reading some of the political forum stuff. I need more than one! Hope everyone is well!

I'm planning on a few Old Fashioned drinks tonight. Still have some Wathen's Single Barrel in the cabinet.
Sounds good I'm making Nacho's for dinner and having some cheap Tequila to wash down my cooking.
If I make dinner real spicy hot it taste better and the cheap booze tastes better as well.
Not gonna feel all that great in the morning though.

We have talked about that. If there wasn't a specific place to talk politics it would be all over the site! That wouldn't be good for attendance!
And even with that, it still spills out into other threads like a plague.

I have stopped participating in several threads that I used to enjoy because some members just can’t keep from repeatedly pushing the boundaries and inserting it. Then they want to argue the technicalities of whether it really is politics.

Ruins it for me, I’m here to get away from that kind of crap. This thread has remained politics free quite well.

We have talked about that. If there wasn't a specific place to talk politics it would be all over the site! That wouldn't be good for attendance!
Yea I guess your right best to leave it and keep us in check in other sites.
I wouldn't want your job Mike I can't keep up with the sites I'm on.

And even with that, it still spills out into other threads like a plague.

I have stopped participating in several threads that I used to enjoy because some members just can’t keep from repeatedly pushing the boundaries and inserting it. Then they want to argue the technicalities of whether it really is politics.

Ruins it for me, I’m here to get away from that kind of crap. This thread has remained politics free quite well.
The only thing we might not agree on is dinner and what to drink. lol

Note to self...after pruning underbrush around a Spruce tree and taking off your leather gloves, do NOT decide to go back in for a few more branches.

Guaranteed to find what’s left of the large dead rose bush buried in the middle of it with its big nasty thorns still intact. Bleeding from multiple places on your hands will ensue.

Ouch! :BangHead:

410BAC8C-6AA4-4EE8-B5BA-AF615119F635.jpeg

Last edited:
So I finally broke down and organized the shop liquor bottles. I had them scattered all over shop. It was out of control. Added a shelf and it really cleaned it up.

View attachment 1715714639
See, it’s not a drinking problem...it’s an organization problem!

Should be on a t-shirt...”The only drinking problem is remembering where you put the bottle.”

So I finally broke down and organized the shop liquor bottles. I had them scattered all over shop. It was out of control. Added a shelf and it really cleaned it up.

Good selection I'll come over and have a few samples. lol
Car show tomorrow in Fargo and would like to go and pick you up but looks like next time will work better for me.

Picked up some salmon from Publix for dinner tonight. Baked potato to go along with it. Should be done in a few minutes! Late dinner since our grandson was at a friend's house and just got home.

I'll have that Old Fashioned with dinner!

Wide selection there!! Literally and figuratively lol

If you run out of cash for car parts, you can off load some of that.:)

Wide selection there!! Literally and figuratively lol

If you run out of cash for car parts, you can off load some of that.:)
My wife had a very similar response. I have just never had all of them in one spot before. When you look at it now it is a holy crap moment. I explained to her it was an investment, and I had taken years to accumulate, she shrugged and replied “ yeah right, just like the guns” and walked back in the house. When I die I sure hope she doesn’t sell the guns for what i told her I paid for them!

My wife had a very similar response. I have just never had all of them in one spot before. When you look at it now it is a holy crap moment. I explained to her it was an investment, and I had taken years to accumulate, she shrugged and replied “ yeah right, just like the guns” and walked back in the house. When I die I sure hope she doesn’t sell the guns for what i told her I paid for them!
LOL for sure and the Demon.

When you look at it now it is a holy crap moment.

Lol, that's the same thought I had, Holy crap! Lots of variety though.

Speaking of wives and variety. Marriage is like a 7-11. Not much variety but its always open at 3am. (Well...it used to be. Barely open at all anymore!!) :eek:

Well just for us guys that have to work tomorrow drink hardy tonight and send this to your boss in the morning.
-720617660520294277.jpg
And sleep in.

Here is what we are sipping out in the shop this evening, and of course resizing and depriming some 45-70 brass at same time. We be multi tasking! Hah! This is a great bottle for the value. Right at or just under thirty bucks and just plain yummy!

C4B1B85C-0500-4CE9-970F-A0203FF02257.jpeg

-
Back