Stop in for a drink.

-
Thanks guys. Still a long way away from being reality, but I’m not sitting around waiting for it to happen either. I just started full swing on activities to create my own Pharmaceutical Development Resources Company. I have about a dozen highly experienced professionals looking to join in. If the path doesn’t find me, I will just create my own path.

And yeah, the best spirits will be on hand when/if you guys ever decide to visit!
You need an ops guy, or a cabana boy I am on edge of Retirement yet again!

So seriously TMM is the Blantons hype and marketing (Think Macallans) or is it really that darn good? I have never had it and the last time I tasted a highly recommended bottle I was very disappointed.
It's more about the collection. Each horse has a letter on the back hoof that spells BLANTONS and each horse is different. When you put them all together there's a race from start to finish. It's pretty good but the box, netting, and the cork are the ****.

Blantons3.jpeg

Blantons-Rare-Bourbon-Whiskey-Horse-Stopper-Pick-Your.jpg

You need an ops guy, or a cabana boy I am on edge of Retirement yet again!
Actually, I have been thinking about you as a potential member of this group...seriously.

Your experience and expertise would bring great value to the team and our target customers.

Actually, I have been thinking about you as a potential member of this group...seriously.

Your experience and expertise would bring great value to the team and our target customers.
On serious side I have actually ran a pharmaceutical division in the baking industry while I was over all the bakeries in North America for a Baking Company. What we are doing now is actually quite innovative. Google Nu-Tek Natural ingredients and you can see what we are doing. Kind of! If nothing else you can always use me as a impartial sounding board. My fees remain unchanged, ice cold beer or a nice dram of scotch!

On serious side I have actually ran a pharmaceutical division in the baking industry while I was over all the bakeries in North America for a Baking Company. What we are doing now is actually quite innovative. Google Nu-Tek Natural ingredients and you can see what we are doing. Kind of! If nothing else you can always use me as a impartial sounding board. My fees remain unchanged, ice cold beer or a nice dram of scotch!
Well, at our rate of $350-$500/hr, you can decide which beverage you want and how much!

I'm getting a charge out of this. I'm not a JD fan but because this is a single barrel-barrel proof it is a lot more fun. At 128.6 proof it has some attitude but if you sip there's a lot to like.

Jack Daniels SB-BP.jpg

Jack Daniels.jpg

Your review is perfect! I have recently just started a tasting group up here in Fargo as a result of TMMs tasting group in Iowa. We bumble and stumble our way thru and are learning with each tasting session. As you guys likely remember i was fortunate enough to end up on TMMs patio while him and some of his tasting buddies sampled an array of spirits. We had a blast and I learned a lot. Turns out when asked, and you reply Mmmm I like it , it’s yummy. They look at you like ya got a third eye! Hah! Great time great memories. When Fred and I get together it is a bit different, let’s just say one of us always passes out in a chair! And for the record I can navigate Fred’s steps into the house just fine on all fours!

Being part of a tasting group sounds like fun. I enjoy learning anything new, and tasting Whiskey comes with a side benefit :)

In younger days it was about having fun, getting drunk, and having more fun. It wasn't so much about the taste, lol. I wouldn't change a damn thing. I have very fond memories of great times with friends.

Just another Saturday of beating the snot out of myself here. An entire day of digging in the rocks, moving dirt and stones plus mulching...but I got the new trees planted.

The second tree by the deck was the worst to dig the hole for. I hit an abandoned 30” truck or tractor rim 14” down that had been buried in the backfill when they built the neighborhood and I had to redig the hole a couple of feet away from it. At least it was just the rim and there wasn’t a tire still on it. The second hole wasn’t any fun either. Two 5 gal buckets of rocks and one 5 gal bucket of dirt came out of that one. For scale, the trees are about 8’ tall.

I’m beat, time for some nice cold beer...Cheers!

814C8CF3-F0B9-4510-8331-948719181E5A.jpeg

09ACCC67-A8D5-40E5-8D71-72770EE09EC9.jpeg

Took my 11yr old grandson to the Pot Spot today... no not that kind. It’s a place where you pick a piece of pottery, figuring, tile etc. and you paint it then they fire it. His first pick was a growler!

20210417_142756.jpg
20210417_150124.jpg
My son and I flew to South Dakota and then to Fargo North Dakota just for fun I waved when we went over Sublime ones house. lol Time for a drink cheers all...

I had a screwdriver yesterday about this time. Yes the Toolman likes screwdrivers! :rofl:
Lol. So yesterday, I was talking about how I liked the color Antifreeze green for the dart and how I figured it’d be a bad omen.... walked out to the Polara this morning to find a puddle of antifreeze under it, new radiator is leaking.

Lol. So yesterday, I was talking about how I liked the color Antifreeze green for the dart and how I figured it’d be a bad omen.... walked out to the Polara this morning to find a puddle of antifreeze under it, new radiator is leaking.
:mob::mob::mob:

Decided to try some rye whiskey again, after several years ago, having a bad experience with it. Perhaps it was the quantity of rye consumed, rather than the rye itself. Bought a cheap bottle of Tincup Rye, comes with a complimentary stainless shot glass. It's not as smooth as some of my favorite bourbons, but definitely less pungent than Scotch (and I like Scotch a lot). In a nutshell, it's drinkable, but I likely won't purchase again. I'll stick with Wild Turkey Rare Breed bourbon and Glenlivet Scotch

Wild Turkey Rare Breed bourbon and Glenlivet Scotch are two solid pours. I have taken a liking to Rittenhouse Bottled in Bond Rye here lately. It is fairly mild (rye spice) and if you let it breathe it really mellows to a very enjoyable brown sugar/butterscotch treat.

Rittenhouse-Rye-Bottled-in-Bond--768x768.jpg

Wild Turkey Rare Breed bourbon and Glenlivet Scotch are two solid pours. I have taken a liking to Rittenhouse Bottled in Bond Rye here lately. It is fairly mild (rye spice) and if you let it breathe it really mellows to a very enjoyable brown sugar/butterscotch treat.

View attachment 1715725157

I've never seen Rittenhouse. If it were to appear in my area I'd try it. I did try a bottle of Hickory Smoked Bourbon by a Cleveland distillery. It was the only bottle I had to give away, as I could not finish it. Even Skrewball, the peanut butter whiskey, was hard to finish (too sweet).

I've never seen Rittenhouse. If it were to appear in my area I'd try it. I did try a bottle of Hickory Smoked Bourbon by a Cleveland distillery. It was the only bottle I had to give away, as I could not finish it. Even Skrewball, the peanut butter whiskey, was hard to finish (too sweet).
I have had a taste of Screwball. Enough for me. I have bought a few barrel picks that were 120 p + and had Coke wouldn't cut the taste. I usually don't buy unless I taste it first or it comes highly recommended. I have bought a few by recommendations from You Tubers that do tastings online. A friend has good luck reading the tasting notes and descriptions on the bottle. He has only gotten skunked once. LOL

2.8.21.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back