Stop in for a drink.

-
This is what we poured last night total blind buy. It is just a bit North of 100 proof so that is a warning to me as I have decided most in that range are simply to hot for me. We opened it and let the neck pour sit for about thirty minutes before we were man enough to sample it. Smelled like jet fuel when first opened it. I know Dave has explained the gassing off aspect to us once upon a time. It was super cool to fiddle with it, swirl it sniff it etc just simply watching it go from jet fuel to herbal to fruity nose. Once tasted as expected it was just to hot for me. My buddy liked it straight but I added a bit of water and holy smokes what a change. Really smooth no sharp edges at all. Next thing I knew I was stumbling to bed! For the price point vs the need to dilute, I will not purchase another one. I think the Bourbon cask is what did me in, I have found I like cherry cask.

B8DD6766-886C-4677-9E2D-75A9855612E9.jpeg

Reworking driveway entrance to garage while waiting for my brother to show up. Came in for lunch blood sugar is 67.

This was a full bottle. I have 4 more. Thinking Carlisle and watch everyone lay down.or fall down.
As I Said was full. I was t tired of pain meds for the knee so I hit this.

20210418_113601.jpg

Disaster averted, new radiator isn’t leaking after all. The new molded hose I put on last summer has a tiny split in it and it seeped coolant down along the radiator. Cheap fix.

man I was scared it was a headgasket or cracked head or something when I seen the puddle this morning

Reworking driveway entrance to garage while waiting for my brother to show up. Came in for lunch blood sugar is 67.

This was a full bottle. I have 4 more. Thinking Carlisle and watch everyone lay down.or fall down.
As I Said was full. I was t tired of pain meds for the knee so I hit this.

View attachment 1715725205

Run your sprint car on that stuff :eek:

This is what we poured last night total blind buy. It is just a bit North of 100 proof so that is a warning to me as I have decided most in that range are simply to hot for me. We opened it and let the neck pour sit for about thirty minutes before we were man enough to sample it. Smelled like jet fuel when first opened it. I know Dave has explained the gassing off aspect to us once upon a time. It was super cool to fiddle with it, swirl it sniff it etc just simply watching it go from jet fuel to herbal to fruity nose. Once tasted as expected it was just to hot for me. My buddy liked it straight but I added a bit of water and holy smokes what a change. Really smooth no sharp edges at all. Next thing I knew I was stumbling to bed! For the price point vs the need to dilute, I will not purchase another one. I think the Bourbon cask is what did me in, I have found I like cherry cask.

View attachment 1715725201

Looks good!

not yet
Was busy today and chance of snow tonight. (BS)
Heading this way.
Your call how you do it.
I used to sand blast back in the day when folks brought me there railings. Had a 40horse water cooled Sulair compressor. Could ballast 20 ft of rail clean in 15 minutes.
Outside always did and still use the torch. One guy burning one guy hand wire brush do the same 20 ft in about 45 minutes.

Heading this way.
Your call how you do it.
I used to sand blast back in the day when folks brought me there railings. Had a 40horse water cooled Sulair compressor. Could ballast 20 ft of rail clean in 15 minutes.
Outside always did and still use the torch. One guy burning one guy hand wire brush do the same 20 ft in about 45 minutes.

View attachment 1715725201
It's fun to fiddle. I have only owned one bottle that couldn't be tamed with water, ice, or some ginger ale. It was a barrel strength bourbon that I ended up giving away.

Sad day. My beer distributor told me today that the Coors Extra Gold is being discontinued. What they have is all there is to get. Not sure if that’s just here or everywhere. Either way, I bought all they had...23 cases.

I guess I will have to find a new regular beer to drink.

Well it's song time.
22 cases of beer on the floor 22 cases of beer you drink one down kick the cans all around 21 cases of beer on the floor.
I like playing kick the can.

-
Back