Stop in for a drink.

-
Hi guys, finally a thread I can post to! Visited my friend today who is building an early model bronco to run something called the rubicon???? Anyway, he is the guy in my build thread photos standing in my engine bay while we install the engine. He and his son who is an engine savant agreed to come help me with my first engine startup. (end of next week) Takes a load off me but I will print the recent thread of first time startup for refference. Made a deal with the exhaust sytem guy today so things will be happening! Menwhile, on my second tumbler of three fingers of Crown Royal neat and things seem pretty shiney at the moment. Of course, startup day could change all that but I am keeping a positive attitude!
Cheers and toast to you all------------------------DR--------------:usflag:

Hi guys, finally a thread I can post to! Visited my friend today who is building an early model bronco to run something called the rubicon???? Anyway, he is the guy in my build thread photos standing in my engine bay while we install the engine. He and his son who is an engine savant agreed to come help me with my first engine startup. (end of next week) Takes a load off me but I will print the recent thread of first time startup for refference. Made a deal with the exhaust sytem guy today so things will be happening! Menwhile, on my second tumbler of three fingers of Crown Royal neat and things seem pretty shiney at the moment. Of course, startup day could change all that but I am keeping a positive attitude!
Cheers and toast to you all------------------------DR--------------:usflag:
And cheers to you sir!

I went to Jamaica in November.Brought back 6 bottles of Appleton Gold.I will open the last bottle tonight.Cheers..............................................Jeff
I don't remember seeing this TS. Appleton Estates is the best on earth! 6 months later I am enjoying a Tito"s and tonic. Stop on in for a toddy!

A Papa Murphus pizza and Tito's and tonic. Nice way to start the holiday weekend.

Been try been trying to set the timing on my stock 340 this afternoon. Timing mark bouncing all over the place.
Heck with it. A couple beers, a little scotch. May try it again tomorrow.
Yote

Lit a fire and turned on some 38 Special. A toddy in hand and let the weekend begin!
20160902_204359.jpg

Think I would rather have Parkinson's than Alzheimer's. I would rather spill half my drink than forget where I left it. CHEERS !!!!
Yote

It's been boring but I haven't had anything to drink since the weekend. Boy do I sleep better!

Screw this. It's friday and my daughters are carving a pumpkin for the 5yo:s halloween birthday party tomorrow.

2016-10-14 15.53.32.jpg

-
Back