Stop in for a drink.

-
I tried some of some of this a couple weeks ago. I'm not a big bourbon fan but I liked it neat out of a Styrofoam cup. It's Iowa stilled and real smooth.

20161222_165108.jpg

Last edited:
I tried some of some of this a couple weeks ago. I'mean not a big bourbon fan but I liked it neat out of a Styrofoam cup. It's Iowa stilled and real smooth.
One of the better Bourbons I've found. A bit pricey for chugging.. fabulous for sipping!
Oddly enough, I happen to have a similar bottle! Got it from Secret Santa! Few sips on special occasions only..
View attachment 1715003221
LOL that's so funny! Interesting that I would know anything about that! I need to get you another bottle. You're about out! lol

And look at the difference in batch and bottle numbers. Cedar Ridge has amped up their production. They are a fairly large local winery and have branched into spirits.

I figured somebody would be in this thread tonight. Just got in and grabbed a beer. I'll be getting into the Devil's Cut after a bit... Maybe a little pecan juice too. lol

enjoying some walker red label now, wishing everybody a happy , safe and prosperous new year.
Lon

Well decided on the drive home I was going to pick up a bottle of whiskey. Couple buddies drink whiskey regularly (I haven't had a whiskey drink since 2015). They recommended pendelton but I chickened out and bought a bottle of crown.

Normally a beer drinker but it's going down pretty smooth.

Cheers
1483585578_zpsdjzlokdj.jpg

Last edited:
A splash of Bourbon on ice for me please Just slide it down the barr to me Mike

A splash of Bourbon on ice for me please Just slide it down the barr to me Mike
You got it Mike. Bourbon? I found a new brand. (spendy though) Iowa grown Cedar Ridge. Ben got a bottle from his secret Santa last year. It's pretty smooth stuff.

-
Back