Stop in for a drink.

-
Hey now theres lotsa clear liquids that work too!! Recently discovered flavored vodka that's adds a nice touch to lemonade. Tried raspberry, grape and strawberry so far, still lookin for a favorite.

Hey now theres lotsa clear liquids that work too!! Recently discovered flavored vodka that's adds a nice touch to lemonade. Tried raspberry, grape and strawberry so far, still lookin for a favorite.
I took a different approach.. straight vodka, and all sorts of crazy **** to mix with it...

So when I turned 18 my friend took me bar hopping to celebrate my birthday. After the 8th bar (doing screwdrivers) we ended up at a redneck bar shooting pool. It was 1 of those nights I couldn't loose and after the 7th victory when everyone was lookin mean at these young punks my friend said throw the next game and lets get outta here. Wouldn't you know the other guy scratched on the 8 ball, and we left anyhow, in 1 piece. My best vodka story.

So do you throw a scoop of frozen guave juice in the vodka and call it good?

Actually found a strawberry guava juice (cheap frozen concentrate at wallyworld) stuff makes a great drink..
I use the cheap powered raspberry lemonaide from Wally World. Like Kool Aid it makes 2 quarts. Great summer drink with a shot or two of Tito's. I was never a vodka drinker until I tried Tito's.

Back in the day I used to play racket ball. We would go 2 hours playing cutthroat which is very demanding. Afterwards I would need to replenish my lost fluids so a pitcher of gin an squirt was just the ticket. Not quite a clear fluid but close enough to count?

Back in the day I used to play racket ball. We would go 2 hours playing cutthroat which is very demanding. Afterwards I would need to replenish my lost fluids so a pitcher of gin an squirt was just the ticket. Not quite a clear fluid but close enough to count?
Sounds like a perfect fit!

This Thursday is a Friday night for me. Day off tomorrow. Tito's and tonic. Wait. Out of tonic but I do have some club soda. (sip) Dang, bogus! what a waste of a shot of Tito's! I have BV Reserve but no 7up or Sprite. I need to make a run!

Green tea on the rocks with a splash of lemonade. Had a couple margaritas last night, I like the tequila buzz sometimes.

oddly enough I'm drinking water.. ran out of bourbon, finished off the vodka, killed the last of the Coors... i should run to the store, but I'm just too lazy..

oddly enough I'm drinking water.. ran out of bourbon, finished off the vodka, killed the last of the Coors... i should run to the store, but I'm just too lazy..
Never too late! Do you need milk for tomorrow?

got that covered.. i do have a bottle of root beer... and some vanilla ice cream! i believe I'll get a sugar-high tonight...
I'll do that tomorrow. Was great over ice, but will let it chill before I pour over ice cream.
Killian's time :thumbsup:

-
Back