Stop in for a drink.

-
You got it Mike. Bourbon? I found a new brand. (spendy though) Iowa grown Cedar Ridge. Ben got a bottle from his secret Santa last year. It's pretty smooth stuff.
Sounds like I need to look in to it, while your at it top me off ! my pretzels bowl is about empty

So if I put a shot of Meyers Dark rum in my coffee can I post to this thread and "stop in for a cup of coffee"?

Looks good.
FB_IMG_1484608656249.jpg

Trans on the tractor is acting up, water softener is full to the top of water and the kitchen sink is stopped up!!!

I'm with ya bro. I might try some Toto's clear with some tonic.

Just got me a bottle of Gentlemens Jack and before I opened the bottle 1/2 of it evaporated!! What ya gonna do?

I have that problem with Black Velvet. I'm glad I'm not the only one. LOL

There was a thread a while back about smurfs but I need to know who is getting thru the cap on my stuff!

Just got me a bottle of Gentlemens Jack and before I opened the bottle 1/2 of it evaporated!! What ya gonna do?
I hate when my beverages evaporate! Seems my beer just did that. Picked up a case of Gunpowder Falls Dunkel tonight. Poured one in a glass and its gone already. Haven't even decided if I like it yet. :wtf: Guess I'll have to have another one...:lol:

If you need a second opinion let me know. That's always advisable in the medical profession and I think beer has medicinal properties so I'm volunteering.

If you need a second opinion let me know. That's always advisable in the medical profession and I think beer has medicinal properties so I'm volunteering.
Some people call it alcohol and some call it spirits. I'm not a alcholic I'm spiritual.:lol:

BTW that's AN alcoholic, and if you want to have a spiritual competition I'm up for it!! Just don't know if I can remember the rules!

-
Back