Stop in for a drink.

-
Would you mind sharing the bacon kabobs ingredients ???
Yote
Just standard peppers, veggies, and mushrooms with a little mozzarella inside.

And Chicken Tickler
ww.twobrothersgrillin.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2012%2F07%2Fjohn-henrys-texas-chicken-tickler.jpg

Having a local IPA while watching the Memphis Grizzlies game. Hopefully yhe kids stay aslerp and don't ruin "Daddy Time".

Edit: that mispelling mess was my iphone skills, not drinking. Okay, maybe a mix of both.

Last edited:
Well it's 5:00 somewhere and the beer ain't cuttin' it. Time for a BV and 7.

Ran out of Sprite so it's Black Velvet and water. Smooth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know how you guys sip straight whiskey. Something tells me I should be glad I haven't acquired a taste for that yet.

I don't know how you guys sip straight whiskey. Something tells me I should be glad I haven't acquired a taste for that yet.
You just have to get the right stuff. I drink it neat occasionally. If it's good it doesn't need a mixer, water, or even ice. Not that's it is hig quality, I drink Revel Stoke neat. (Straight out of the bottle). It is very smooth

20150807_212518.jpg

Maybe it's just because I still remember the night I chugged a pint of southern comfort my freshman year in college 15 years ago. Puked it up along with a half a box of cheese-itz all down the hallway in my dorm. I still have that taste in my mouth. LOL Maybe I oughta try some good stuff.

Last edited:
The party has started. Sipping on a BV and 7. What's your favorite drink to bring in the new year?

-
Back