Stop in for a drink.

-

9914fbdd01d311119ea2d51312e24f1a.jpg

Well I think I need a reward. Knob Creek neat. that will do the trick. Just swapped out rear spring hangers for the third time this week. at least it is on two separate cars. would be nice to get this axel swap done.

Is it wrong for me to group these two pictures together???

9914fbdd01d311119ea2d51312e24f1a.jpg

2016-06-23-10-35-51.jpg

And everyone enjoy the weekend and holidays...

Anybody drink Christian Brothers Brandy? Not bad stuff. Got a bottle at a fundraiser raffle. I would buy it again. Drinking it neat. Pretty smooth!

Starting the Saturday night out right. Black Velvet Reserve and 7. Baked potatoes, sweet corn and ribeyes on the grill. The wind is calm and the temp is 77° on the patio. Enjoy the weekend FABO friends!

Just moved (again), walked into the local liquor store, they must have 500 different whiskeys. WoooooHooooo

Words of wisdom from Adolph Coors "Be proud of doing it your own way." No, I didn't get that inspirational bottle cap this morning :rolleyes: it was from yesterday. Happy New Year! Almost.

We have a supply of wine (local winery) and asti. I have some Cedar Ridge bourbon (one of @Ben Drinkin 's favorites) Black Velvet Reserve, Rrvel Stoke, Fireball, and some peppermint schnapps. Oh ya, Rum Chada too. I'm set. Party on Garth!

-
Back