Stop in for a drink.

-
Planing with a Perfect Knob Creek Manhattan with Harry Dean Staten and Cartman

2D10B536-3E30-4C77-A995-A410027DAC1B.jpeg

20180504_181457.jpg
Who says the Toolman can't have a screwdriver! Cheers FABO Bros.

Last edited:
I like not having to worry if the glass half empty, looks like you have that problem solved. What brand?

I like not having to worry if the glass half empty, looks like you have that problem solved. What brand?
I mix it up myself. 150 proof Everclear cut 50/50 with water to 75 proof soaked in medium toasted American white oak chips and a few drops of honey. Cheap drinking, A little over $7.50/750 ml.

Dang!! Ever consider bottling it? Maybe just a little for your friends?

Dang!! Ever consider bottling it? Maybe just a little for your friends?
Sorry no. I do the same thing with cinnamon sticks. Can you say Fireball? I take hot pepper flakes and warm them in a little corn oil for a added hot kick. It's all on the internet. Fun to mess around with the stuff. You may get a charge out of the cheap Everclear I buy.
Resized952018062795191536.jpg

I mix it up myself. 150 proof Everclear cut 50/50 with water to 75 proof soaked in medium toasted American white oak chips and a few drops of honey. Cheap drinking, A little over $7.50/750 ml.
Next time, try a few drops of real maple syrup instead of the honey and try medium toasted maple chips too.

Also consider medium roasted cherry wood and a few drops of maple syrup too.

I have a friend in KC that has a boutique Vodka business and I have given him nearly a dozen flavoring recipes. The fire and ice one is a real hit. Cinnamon, red pepper and a touch of wintergreen. It starts hot and ends up with a cooling finish. Makes a helluva dirty martini too.

I even did a sales/advertising image for him...

79EA716F-145C-4628-8AD7-C592D633D600.jpeg

Also consider medium roasted cherry wood and a few drops of maple syrup too.

I have a friend in KC that has a boutique Vodka business and I have given him nearly a dozen flavoring recipes. The fire and ice one is a real hit. Cinnamon, red pepper and a touch of wintergreen. It starts hot and ends up with a cooling finish. Makes a helluva dirty martini too.

I even did a sales/advertising image for him...

View attachment 1715192326
And "like" as well.

Didn't know they still manufacture that but yes not a bad beer as well as Stroh's I remember Stroh's as a kid

Didn't know they still manufacture that but yes not a bad beer as well as Stroh's I remember Stroh's as a kid
3 kids in college.
im on busch light with compliments of
whatever bourbon on sale....and then some.

a motivator for an old body for sure...lol

lol. Dave

Strohs "fire brewed" was good stuff!

They sell Hamm’s around here now.

I think I will stay with my Coor’s Extra Gold...

They sell Hamm’s around here now.

I think I will stay with my Coor’s Extra Gold...
I like Extra Gold but I can't get it here. The Hamm's is better than Coors Light. I think I'll have another.

I need to get some glasses that don't have Coors Light on it. Lol
20180702_190208.jpg

I call
Almost anything is better than Coor’s Light. The stuff tastes like someone drank it before me...
It used to be clean and crisp. Before they sold out. Strohs was a good beer too. Before they sold out. See a trend here? :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: I call:bs_flag:

-
Back