Stop in for a drink.

-
I might as well post this here. Pretty tasty. Triple barrel finished, bourbon, charred oak, and rye barrels. It is a whiskey drinkers Scotch.

glenmo.jpg

20241010_174940.jpg

Taco Tuesday usually involves some tequila but on this 50 degree quickly fall eve it's Mezcal with a cigar out back. Listening to some music reading FABO. Cheers all.

Screenshot_20241015_165846_SiriusXM.jpg

20241015_170008.jpg

Taco Tuesday usually involves some tequila but on this 50 degree quickly fall eve it's Mezcal with a cigar out back. Listening to some music reading FABO. Cheers all.

View attachment 1716316109

View attachment 1716316111
Cheers! For me, thumbs up to the Mezcal. I don't smoke but enjoy second hand segar or pipe smoke and I would have to play some Doobie Bros. or Boston for starters. I'm sipping on some Jack Daniels Single barrel, Barrel Proof rye. It's hard to believe 133.7 proof can be so enjoyable for the first pour of the night. And it's a barrel pick from a friends store.

20241015_161912.jpg

Bourbon is my go to drink of choice but it's Taco Tuesday!
a few in out bourbon tasting group are getting Bourbon Burnout. They have branched out to Tequila's and some rums. I have just a few nice Tequilas that I enjoy sipping on neat. A Herradura Double Barrel Reposado is a favorite. I'm not quite there with the bourbon burnout thing, but I chase blends and finishes which are quite popular right now. I like Barrel Picks because you can sample before buying and they are usually barrel proof single barrels. I need to look but probably over half of my collection are picks. I am a big rye fan as well mainly because of the complexity.

-
Back