Stop in for a drink.

-
Little something different.

It's very quiet... Which is contrary to my Rye gene...

IMG_20240825_184047087_HDR.jpg

I'm thinking a Vodka Tonic. It's warm and humid outside.

No ice and the whiskey stones don't work well just because the freezer doesn't freeze. 2 good reasons to get a new frig. ice and a freezer that works.

Since it's Thirsty Thursday, I can't afford all the high dollar stuff you guys are drinking and buy parts for my projects, so I have to drink the cheap stuff.

It will get you drunk just the same, but man does it hurt for two days afterwards.

Tom

Cheap Booze.jpg

Last edited:
Since it's Thirsty Thursday, I can afford all the high dollar stuff you guys are drinking and buy parts for my projects, so I have to drink the cheap stuff.

It will get you drunk just the same, but man does it hurt for two days afterwards.

Tom

View attachment 1716296476

:)

That is quite the murderers row you have there!

Since it's Thirsty Thursday, I can't afford all the high dollar stuff you guys are drinking and buy parts for my projects, so I have to drink the cheap stuff.

Tom

Wow Tom, that is a nasty line up. Happy Hangover! :rofl:

Tom

Alcohol is alcohol..... :rofl:

Back in 1987 I got sh*tfaced in a titty bar on the outskirts of San Bernadino. So bad I couldn't walk.....bouncer threw me out for putting some cash in the stripper's knickers....... would have got away with it if I hadn't used a fistful of quarters. :lol:

BTW - I got ratted on orange "champagne" - flavoured fizzy wine.....it was cheap, and it was the '80's. :p

I made a Margarita. I ran out of my favorite tequila (Tres Agaves Blanco) so I'm using El' Mayor Christalinao which is a barrel pick. It's ok but not as good as the Tres Agaves. Oh, and I like Jose' Cuervo mix. Mostly because it's available. Cheers to Labor Day!

margarita.jpg

Watching a little basketball and sipping on a little Glenmo. Fresh crack for this one.

20240904_183708.jpg

20240904_184244.jpg

-
Back