Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Think im going to replace front crank seal today. while i have it all apart and its right there.

Able to find one locally? Actually how hard is it to find mechanical parts for that truck?

Nice. I have no idea with those older ones. I know some of the distrib hard parts are hard to get.

You see them all the time in this area on trailers. BAE is in the area and a bunch of guard Mechanized units. OMR sent me that so no idea where it is.

Try again

at=109&_nc_ohc=wxY4As6EMJsAQlCe9AM1r4AsmqxjfqPUmD0oLm1OTF5Qk8f4exCgf9L8Q&_nc_ht=scontent.fphl2-3.jpg

OK that I get. There in Chambersburg right by the Maryland line. A bit far for me but there is a lot of grinders I might bid on if they don't get stupid. Just sawaa 12V 25 gallon sprayer like you can find anywhere for 85 go for 237! Guess if it is surplus it is gold.

OK that I get. There in Chambersburg right by the Maryland line. A bit far for me but there is a lot of grinders I might bid on if they don't get stupid. Just sawaa 12V 25 gallon sprayer like you can find anywhere for 85 go for 237! Guess if it is surplus it is gold.
Yeah. I watch that stuff from time to time. People go nuts.

I get alerts on saved searches, nothing I really need now but a 20" container. There out there. Just waiting on the right one.

Seriously thinking about that Iron worker. Can prob swing it. Be great for making early bumper brackets. and also ………………..

-
Back