Stuff I do while Truckin

-
Your not to far from me. I work about twenty minutes from Middletown. Sadly there isn't much to do between cincinnati and dayton or Columbus. I am heading down to a comedy show tonight though in Newport.

Keep your head on your shoulders and go get it back Big :cheers: Safe travels :glasses7:

What happened? :wack:

Ac in the bunk the whole box had to be removed
Ac line from condenser to dryer
3slack adjusters
Whole new (f in freightliner truck design)wiper system
oil pan gasket
Dipstick tube
Steering gearbox seal
Ac condenser for apu
Hotel
1 u joint
1cornholin 2days ago at the ta in Prescott ar.550.00 didn't even fixe the problem

2003 1,285,185 miles on it.Rates have not went up since I bought it for 93,600 a new truck is 140,000.if I got a new one I wouldn't be home at all

2003 1,285,185 miles on it.

Damn that's a bunch. Has it had an overhaul? What oil do you use? When I was 18 I worked at a gas station and my boss sold an oil or additive that claimed to be the only oil/additive that would let you go 1,000,000 documented miles. I always wondered if it was true or even possible.

That sucks that rates haven't increased for the American trucker. You guys and gals work hard.

Damn that's a bunch. Has it had an overhaul? What oil do you use? When I was 18 I worked at a gas station and my boss sold an oil or additive that claimed to be the only oil/additive that would let you go 1,000,000 documented miles. I always wondered if it was true or even possible.

That sucks that rates haven't increased for the American trucker. You guys and gals work hard.
Got cornholed on the inframe from Detroit in Dallas 938,000 had 54 days of downtime for stupid stuff they did and Chinese parts failing.I went to a dealer cause I wanted it done right but that can happen anywhere.cost me extra and didn't get the service

I went into the Loves truck stop in Port St.Lucie. I had to go #2 this puke was in the toilet possible in the lid.I'm surprised I didn't mess my pants when I rubbed his face in it.Nothing but skin out I. This world.You wonder what their home looks like. I was worried evertime I saw a cop,I hit a rest area in the Florida turnpike.I really am tired of disrespectful people.Our whole country is full of Morons.

-
Back