Trans is in.

-
Tightening the TC bolts isn't enough. Remove all of them & clean the threads real good & put permanent Loctite on the threads & then reinstall & torque them. They will always loosen up again. It's a Mopar thing.

Looks like it is the big inspection plate is bent slightly. So out it comes tomorrow to straighten it out.

My son is going to remove it and I am going to see if I can beat it into submission.

LMAO
1231_hysterically_laughing.gif

last time I got pissed at a tranny I did the old reverse to first burn out until I blew out first gear lmfao figured if I was going to change it ill make it pay for my time

last time I got pissed at a tranny I did the old reverse to first burn out until I blew out first gear lmfao figured if I was going to change it ill make it pay for my time

LOL. My son got under my car and took the small inspection plate off and it was fine no shiny spots. So with the engine running and the car in neutral and pushed on the big cover and the noise got louder.

Well I wanted to update every one on the trans issue, it was the big plate it is beat all to hell.Here is some pictures but I really don't know how much it will show.

100_4359-600.jpg

100_4360-600.jpg

100_4361-600.jpg

100_4362-600.jpg

100_4363-600.jpg

Take lotsa time,, and be gentle,,

I forsee many flights across the back-yard, for that piece of tin...

hope I'm wrong, - but ask me how I know, .. lol ......good-luck

Take lotsa time,, and be gentle,,

I forsee many flights across the back-yard, for that piece of tin...

hope I'm wrong, - but ask me how I know, .. lol ......good-luck

Tehehehe! Beat the hell out of It and spend $10 on another one. I'm sure someone here has one they'd sell

if you haven't found it yet the sound is the inspection plate, they can bend sometimes upon reinstalling them and cause that noise its the torque bolts hitting it

-
Back