TTI for duster

-
TTI get the thumbs up, has anyone used thier 2inch underchassis headers for a 440 in an abody here? I am ready to buy a set.....

there are a couple of guys with big block A bodies but i am not sure if any have the TTI set up best bet would be to open a new thread specific to that application.

I put the TTI complete system on my 70 Duster with their X-pipe. It all went together VERY easy. Their X-pipe is well worth the money, looks real good with good fitment.

Barracuda340s

I have the 3/4 spring relocate kit and it fit's fine.
Is this what you used to fit those tires.
What size are tires and how does this kit work.

TTIs are great dr gas x pipe works well.
Unless you have a keisler 5 speed then header hits center link.One ding and youre donethough.

I am planning on going with them on my dart. right now I am running stock manifolds they reay suck the thredding on the bolts keep baking out the last time that happend the fresh exsaust exeted on my alt, damn nere Ketching my engine on fire. you look at the pic below I have the pipes exiting just bellow the bumper straight out the damn *** to instal it welded the brackets to the end of me seat bolts :eek:ops: so I get alot of rattle from the exaust now the exsaust on my 1971 was done right monted at all the factory mount pionts with turn downs no issues there.
seedaulexaust.gif

i put my TTi headers in quit quick the last time but it takes lots of patience or luck with finding the right angle when you put em in!

-
Back