User Moparofficial not responding..

-
Who is that good looking fellow on the back of the quad with you?

Icee said the blind man. Lol

IMG_3246.jpeg

10 days.. over 500 posts later did the holy grail of valve covers ever arrive? Did MoparOfficial make good on his sale.. stay tuned another 500 or more posts on this coming soon
Over half are about everything else not related to the original post. I agree with u that there will be 1000 posts before @Toolman thinks of shutting down this cat lovers show. Kim

Before the thread gets shut down, I'll sneak a kitten photo in. Princess, the newest addition in our the cat family.

IMG_5504.JPG

I screenshot your post because I’m there pretty often. They are the only fast food cheeseburgers that I still like. Thanks.
Misty Freeze | Dairy Queen® Menu...yes sir we have an original DQ brazier family owned for years...excellent cheeseburgers and yearly special pizza burgers with the cheese inside the beef patties. The lady that owns it cant always get repair techs so she lets me use my machine maintenance experience to fix the Mr. Misty machine. No cash I do it for Mr Misty Freezes...LOL

Is on it's way, road construction at beginning of the shipping journey delayed things.

Then handed off to multiple carriers.

Rumor has it, it even spent a little time on a boat....

20240701_160715.jpg

Soon to arrive, one of the drivers texted his girlfriend and said it crossed over the "Florida Georgia Line".

☆☆☆☆☆

I screenshot your post because I’m there pretty often. They are the only fast food cheeseburgers that I still like. Thanks.
you just gave me an idea, I have not had a cheeseburger from DQ. I have a DQ locally but its kinda out of the way and easily forgotten.

I want to see if it will beat a sonic burger which is my current favorite.

you just gave me an idea, I have not had a cheeseburger from DQ. I have a DQ locally but its kinda out of the way and easily forgotten.

If I’m going to eat at a fast food hamburger joint I pick DQ.

I like their food the best. Plus you can get an Oreo blizzard.

It’s like ****** in a cup. I love those things.

I like their burgers the best, French fries the best, and cheese curds the best. Now I do like Five Guys too but that’s triple the price and further away.

-
Back