Wife / Girlfriend rage

-
I feel sorry for your dog. lol
I guess he should go out and buy a dozen roses, a teddy bear, take out to dinner, then the theatre, then a nice stroll through the park, then go home, draw her a candlelight bath, and then put her to bed.

I guess he should go out and buy a dozen roses, a teddy bear, take out to dinner, then the theatre, then a nice stroll through the park, then go home, draw her a candlelight bath, and then put her to bed.
It would have never happened if he did it right the first time. lol
Need to let them know who's boss right from the start. lol

So, your significant other gets pissed at you one morning as you're leaving for work... You come home later that day and find a small dent in your mint, unpainted, NOS front valance on your unfinished project car...let's say a 72 Hemi Orange 318 4spd Demon, hypothetically speaking, as well as soda spray on the new BFG's and refinished Ralleys...And inside the the stripped out interior...not a whole lot, but enough to see. Again, it's a work in progress, well patina'd car....not a show car... What do you do..??
Girlfriend or loose aquaintaince.....she gets the pitch.....out of there.

Wife......just remind her that the repairs are coming out of the joint bank account......not so funny after that.

If my wife gets mad at me, she withholds sex. She caves after a few days.....I am so irresistible. :lol:

So you've lived with her for 12 years (by the way in most states that makes you married), so she must have some redeeming qualities, or you've been nuts for 11 years. Ask her to go to counseling with you and figure out if you can fix what's wrong, before something worse happens. ( I've been married to the same woman for 46 years and I'm still wrenching on the same Dart we dated in when we were in high school, plus 2 more.)

Sorry, can't help.. don't understand such situation....
View attachment 1716005143
Me either. :)

IMG_1511.JPG

Cook her dinner over an open fire, fueled by her shoe collection.
Pretty funny, I'm more laid back. I would wait untill she was wanting to do something together and inform her I was going to be spending most of the weekend cleaning up the soda -pop that somehow got all over the car. People that seek attention or are jealous don't care if the attention is good or bad so attention would be the last thing she would get as the attention would make her sneaky underhanded manipulative efforts productive.

I find it's better to not be directly confrontational. She played a stupid game and now gets the stupid prize where my actions would be counter-productive to her goals

Last edited:
So, your significant other gets pissed at you one morning as you're leaving for work... You come home later that day and find a small dent in your mint, unpainted, NOS front valance on your unfinished project car...let's say a 72 Hemi Orange 318 4spd Demon, hypothetically speaking, as well as soda spray on the new BFG's and refinished Ralleys...And inside the the stripped out interior...not a whole lot, but enough to see. Again, it's a work in progress, well patina'd car....not a show car... What do you do..??

Send the ***** packing...

I got her sister pregnant...
Just kidding.. we're not married, but have lived together for 12 years.. This isn't the first time, and I don't necessarily think she targeted the car, but she has mentioned that I care more for the car than her...which is completely nuts.. If I did, the car would have been finished a long time ago...

I told my wife before I married her that the cars were here before her and they will be here after she's gone, don't ask me to get rid of them...

She's long gone and I still have all of my cars...

I told my wife before I married her that the cars were here before her and they will be here after she's gone, don't ask me to get rid of them...

She's long gone and I still have all of my cars...
and how many girlfriends and wives you been through, you must be a lonely old man. lol

I wouldn't put up with that kind of behavior from a guy.....

Sounds like she's a girl with some spoiled tendencies.

Bye bye..... this is why single life is the best. Absolute freedom.

So you've lived with her for 12 years (by the way in most states that makes you married), so she must have some redeeming qualities, or you've been nuts for 11 years. Ask her to go to counseling with you and figure out if you can fix what's wrong, before something worse happens. ( I've been married to the same woman for 46 years and I'm still wrenching on the same Dart we dated in when we were in high school, plus 2 more.)
I married my high school sweetie too. It will be 40 years in July.
She learned to drive in my 67 Barracuda.
She'd sell me before the car.
FWIW she has put most of the money in it over the years.

So you've lived with her for 12 years (by the way in most states that makes you married), so she must have some redeeming qualities, or you've been nuts for 11 years
I was with my ex for 12 years, 10 years too long. That will never happen again, I bought my house a few weeks after I left her.
Ask her to go to counseling with you and figure out if you can fix what's wrong, before something worse happens.
She wanted me to go to counseling. I didn't, because I knew the answer, she was crazy!

Congratulations on 46 years!

Destruction or intentional damage to ones personal property because of a disagreement between a husband and wife should be a wake up call

-
Back