• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 20 40.0%

• Total voters
-
. That was son of seed truck and you just proved yourself wrong I do take your advice... (Unfortunately that's the one you can only conveniently remember for the sake of this discussion...) Convenient isn't it...
. I'll deny everybody's bullcrap till I see a time slip...
. ...
  • it was seed truck, the one you sold for profit, the one Jaba gave you rocker arm shaft. You didn't paint the wheels on the "son of seed truck that you parted out". Get off you dope.
  • "see a time slip". I can get any time slip I want, and you'd believe it. May not be my own, but you'd believe it? LOL. Like I said, you'd refute it because you don't believe me, my word to you is worthless.... LOL

Yeah I haven't read the full build or anything on that. I picked up that link and he was talking about wanting to get in today at 11 or something like that but also I have no idea what kind of build it is motor transmission rear end or the body for that matter.. something tells me it's no 6000 lb Street Van tho600..
He bought it from Johnny Mac. It's a blue print 408.

attachment-2.jpeg

People get kind of bananas lightning stuff up..

• it was seed truck, the one you sold for profit, the one Jaba gave you rocker arm shaft. You didn't paint the wheels on the "son of seed truck that you parted out". Get off you dope.
  • "see a time slip". I can get any time slip I want, and you'd believe it. May not be my own, but you'd believe it? LOL. Like I said, you'd refute it because you don't believe me, my word to you is worthless.... LOL
Oh yeah you're right I went through a lot of trucks...

Oh yeah you're right I went through a lot of trucks...
Make this post a sticky, please! LOL... Tell me more about my "fake news".... and I'll continue to quote your lies. :D

Make this post a sticky, please! LOL... Tell me more about my "fake news".... and I'll continue to quote your lies. :D
and stop making it sound like I don't believe anything you say that's so ridiculous...
For the sticky also saying I'm not perfect I forgot which truck was which. Also nope to dope and ugh to drugs...

So are you trying a set of these heads or pushing on with the magnums?
The magnums will be used on something. ProMaxx would be fun, not on the phone today, but you never know about me. IF I bought the ProMaxx, 220 for another cam kit would be ordered same day.

I really like these heads for a street car. Fully loaded 1437.00. What I like is they flow 251 @ .500 lift. Springs are set to .575 max lift with 115 seat/310 over the nose.
Maxx 171 SB Mopar (Sold in Pairs) - PROMAXX Performance Products

P.S. - the edelbrocks assembled flow 240 @ .500 Same price.
IF I went hydraulic, this would be a great cam to use with them....
Howards Cams Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft and Lifter Kits CL710581-10

Maybe this for a solid cam...….
https://www.summitracing.com/parts/cca-cl20-230-4/overview/

Last edited:
That should give your "son"..:rolleyes: a little competition...:D..
The ProMaxx "Shockers" to me are an overkill for a mild street engine. The ones I listed are, in my opinion, a small step up from the eddies for the same money.

The ProMaxx "Shockers" to me are an overkill for a mild street engine. The ones I listed are, in my opinion, a small step up from the eddies for the same money.
I just don't have that kind of money. It was a big stretch for me to get the speed Masters.. I wouldn't be surprised if I wouldn't be able to afford to even get them on until next summer sometime... If I was to step a little further I would have paid 1,271 for the CNC'd Speedmasters...

of course my pic would be the solid cam not only because it's solid but it has a longer duration which also would require adjustable rockers and push rods to accompany...

-
Back