• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 20 40.0%

• Total voters
-
^^^ My point is this: Now go get an ET slip for your 5-6k 410 stroker already!!! 12.5's is what a mildly built 360 with 3.55's runs with any better converter over stock. I'm cheering for you to get a "RUN FOR YOUR MONEY"... LOL
You talking out of the side of your neck you don't have a car that goes 12.5.. let's just all yak-yak vent racing Theory until you've done it yourself...

Nobody cares what you paid for the car. We are talking performance parts. Make us a build cost list for your engine with cost of these components that make the car go.
  1. Intake and Carbs =
  2. heads/2.02 installed/port work =
  3. roller rockers =
  4. Push rods =
  5. Stroker kit =
  6. 360 engine =
  7. machine shop bill =
  8. gaskets =60
  9. camshaft/lifters =
  10. oil pump =
  11. oil pan =
wait a minute I thought you were on vacation and someone else was taking up your battles for you...

Yes it's about 450 for a block prep.. pretty much anywhere.. again what you just don't seem to understand is when I was picking up scrap metal and I would get a load or two after a couple days I would go to the machine shop and drop off $100. And then a week later if I made some more money if I picked up enough for refrigerators washing machines and dryers compressors and old junk I would go to the machine shop and give them another hundred dollars over an entire winter... I was building my dream motor one washing machine and dryer at a time...
what you fully don't understand as I've been enjoying all this horsepower for years on end getting to try it out and all kinds of different ways and situations...
And now it will continue to click out ETS like you have never done before in your own a body... I just keep laughing at the fact that you have no idea what it takes to get your a body to go faster than the 13 second range... again go 11.9 in one of your dusters (and I'm just going to say a naturally-aspirated one more time so you don't get the idea that anybody can toss a nitrous plate on and lose a second or two...) and tell me you didn't spend any money...
sigh*. I don't care how you earned the money :rolleyes:. I'm glad you got your dream, for real. It's fine to spend money on your engine. Even if it's 10k, that doesn't matter. All I'm saying is, nobody builds a 6k 410 performance stroker to go 12.5's in a A-body. P.S.- I've gone faster than 13's in a A-body, but carry on about it... LOL

sigh*. I don't care how you earned the money :rolleyes:. I'm glad you got your dream, for real. It's fine to spend money on your engine. Even if it's 10k, that doesn't matter. All I'm saying is, nobody builds a 6k 410 performance stroker to go 12.5's in a A-body. P.S.- I've gone faster than 13's in a A-body, but carry on about it... LOL
Time Slips or it didn't happen...
I swear to goodness the 6K number you keep coming up with LOL....

Fact is you have no idea what it takes to go fast and you talk from no experience...
13 three is fun not fast...

So who is spent all this money and goes faster in their street a body oh that's right somebody else not you...

Time Slips or it didn't happen...
I swear to goodness the 6K number you keep coming up with LOL....
Ok, I'll tell you this. My last A-body before these two I have now. I bought (25 bucks from a '77 truck) and built a 360, carb to pan, for about 1000 bucks and went faster than 13's. That was with a 727 that I pulled from a truck on the way to the junk yard.

Ok, I'll tell you this. My last A-body before these two I have now. I bought (25 bucks from a '77 truck) and built a 360, carb to pan, for about 1000 bucks and went faster than 13's. That was with a 727 that I pulled from a truck on the way to the junk yard.
Time Slips...:rolleyes:

Time to walk the walk...
Instead of what you been doing...
Where's your fill in...
That's right, what I've done in the past is past. who here would care? This site is all about "what have you done for me lately...." You are a prime example of that... :)

well, I may. But you wouldn't be the target. It would be somebody that lives under my own roof. I would need 11.8's to beat him.....
okay whatever you want to tell everybody and yourself to make yourself feel better LOL...:rolleyes:...:bs_flag:....

Anyways I can hardly wait for you to show me how easy it is....
I cannot figure why I would show you anything...???? :realcrazy: You don't believe most of what I say, you refuse help like a cat in a trap, you will deny any results I report and refute the money I would say spent. It's easy to see what you believe. If it takes YOU X-amount of $$$ to go 11's, it takes everyone that same amount.

I cannot figure why I would show you anything...???? :realcrazy: You don't believe most of what I say, you refuse help like a cat in a trap, you will deny any results I report and refute the money I would say spent. It's easy to see what you believe. If it takes YOU X-amount of $$$ to go 11's, it takes everyone that same amount.
More fake news gone awry...
What advice haven't I taken?..
What results have I refuted...?..
Spend no money show me how it's done...

More fake news gone awry...
What advice haven't I taken?..
What results have I refuted...?..
Spend no money show me how it's done...
  • advice - offered you more advice than anyone on this site. You've taken it once. You bought appliance paint for your seed truck. LOL
  • results - everytime I say what I think the minor change to my car will bring, you deny till I post slips
  • money spent - never said it was free. I said it don't take a 6k dollar stroker to go mid 12's... LOL

• advice - offered you more advice than anyone on this site. You've taken it once. You bought appliance paint for your seed truck. LOL
  • results - everytime I say what I think the minor change to my car will bring, you deny till I post slips
  • money spent - never said it was free. I said it don't take a 6k dollar stroker to go mid 12's... LOL

Okay I have to refute every one of those
FAKE NEWS... AGAIN...
. That was son of seed truck and you just proved yourself wrong I do take your advice... (Unfortunately that's the one you can only conveniently remember for the sake of this discussion...) Convenient isn't it...
. I'll deny everybody's bullcrap till I see a time slip...
. My (as Only You Proclaim..) 6 K stroker LOL I can't even believe I'm saying that cuz it's so untrue.. has low 11 timeslips..
So again all of your fake news was refuted... AGAIN...:rolleyes:...

That van of 12many's is fast. Shows you what some tweaking on a stroker in a shoebox can do.
Yeah I haven't read the full build or anything on that. I picked up that link and he was talking about wanting to get in today at 11 or something like that but also I have no idea what kind of build it is motor transmission rear end or the body for that matter.. something tells me it's no 6000 lb Street Van tho600..

-
Back