Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 20 40.0%

• Total voters
-
I run straight water with waterweter...
I have to turn up the temperature in the garage for my baby doesn't get cold...
IMG_20191022_095345.jpg
:thumbsup:...:rolleyes:...

Drain it and put antifreeze in it and run it for a half hour. Protect that block.

All it takes is freezing one and cracking it one time and believe me you will never let it happen again.

Honest jpg NHRA will not hold it against you to put antifreeze in your motor during the winter.

Has said when the heat goes off some night in that garage, you will find your water and wetter on the floor one morning.

Honest jpg NHRA will not hold it against you to put antifreeze in your motor during the winter.

Has said when the heat goes off some night in that garage, you will find your water and wetter on the floor one morning.
The backside of my fireplace is in the garage...

The backside of my fireplace is in the garage...
I would not let water, especially with water wetter, sit in the block in the part of the country where it stays frozen in the winter. But, it's yours, do as you will...

I would not let water, especially with water wetter, sit in the block in the part of the country where it stays frozen in the winter. But, it's yours, do as you will...
Also I usually turn it around and knows it into the garage.. the house surrounds half of the garage and in the corner where the engine is is the gas furnace and the gas water heater.. even if the electricity went out the gas water heater full of water is just too warm and too close to the engine... Again let alone the fireplace next to that on its backside.... It's been like that for 5 years it's no time to get paranoid now...

Also I usually turn it around and knows it into the garage.. the house surrounds half of the garage and in the corner where the engine is is the gas furnace and the gas water heater.. even if the electricity went out the gas water heater full of water is just too warm and too close to the engine... Again let alone the fireplace next to that on its backside.... It's been like that for 5 years it's no time to get paranoid now...
up to you, my mind won't change unless you move to Miami LOL....

up to you, my mind won't change unless you move to Miami LOL....
I lived in Florida and my son was born there. If you look up the records back in 96 they had a major snow storm.. we had almost a foot of snow that went right out onto the beach. I was driving with a 30-something neighbor in his Subaru and he was asking me how fast you should be going in the snow? I said how fast do you want to hit that telephone pole...

I lived in Florida and my son was born there. If you look up the records back in 96 they had a major snow storm.. we had almost a foot of snow that went right out onto the beach. I was driving with a 30-something neighbor in his Subaru and he was asking me how fast you should be going in the snow? I said how fast do you want to hit that telephone pole...
Ok.... then cancel Miami.. LOL.. I've never been to Florida, not in the plans either. Can't stand humidity, got enough right where I am....

There's a reason the Illinois is our biggest import of people besides our immediate surrounding states...

There's a reason the Illinois is our biggest import of people besides our immediate surrounding states...
wish Chicago would move there..... LOL... tired of Cook county running the state. Oops! not politics! :D

same thing here I'm sure 90% of Oregon would like to throw a stick of dynamite on Multnomah County...
Well, I can throw a stone and hit Iowa, and nail Wisconsin with my sling shot! Hiding out in the hills and trees.... Shhhhhhh…. don't tell 'em

-
Back