• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 20 40.0%

• Total voters
-
Exactly. Asked jpar about his flat earth theory yet? He reminds me of my little brother, will argue anything just for the sake of arguing. Makes you laugh though.
I have zero time to argue about flat earth theory.

Now it's time for me to start pondering what changes to make on both Dusters..... I'll have a long time from now till April to see what I come up with.... "my thought process below"....
:):rolleyes::(:eek::):):realcrazy::realcrazy::realcrazy::popcorn::realcrazy::BangHead::realcrazy::BangHead::realcrazy::realcrazy::):p:p:p:p

Now it's time for me to start pondering what changes to make on both Dusters..... I'll have a long time from now till April to see what I come up with.... "my thought process below"....
:):rolleyes::(:eek::):):realcrazy::realcrazy::realcrazy::popcorn::realcrazy::BangHead::realcrazy::BangHead::realcrazy::realcrazy::):p:p:p:p
Don't forget...
wmsmiley-****-hits-the-fan.gif
pullhair.gif

Please this next year give me some kind of run for my money... SOMEBODY...

For all the money you spent, I hope you get it to give you a run for all your $$$... :poke:
See here's a perfect example of Internet fake news...
I spent $1, 700. 50 for the car. beyond that the biggest expenditure at any one time was the $1, 400 for the stroker kit (5 years ago).. everything after that is been a couple two or $300 increments....
see it's the way you tell things that make it sound like I got some big fat wallet to pop out thousands of dollars I'm stuff here and there anytime I feel like it and I have this big super expensive car that should be doing way better than it is...
FAKE NEWS...
Oh I know you're dying to mention the $820 heads that are sitting on a shelf..

I'm literally dying to see how you're going to get your car in the elevens dirt cheap and easy... (Naturally aspirated of course..)

See here's a perfect example of Internet fake news...
I spent $1, 700. 50 for the car. beyond that the biggest expenditure at any one time was the $1, 400 for the stroker kit (5 years ago).. everything after that is been a couple two or $300 increments....
see it's the way you tell things that make it sound like I got some big fat wallet to pop out thousands of dollars I'm stuff here and there anytime I feel like it and I have this big super expensive car that should be doing way better than it is...
FAKE NEWS...
Oh I know you're dying to mention the $820 heads that are sitting on a shelf..
Nobody cares what you paid for the car. We are talking performance parts. Make us a build cost list for your engine with cost of these components that make the car go.
  1. Intake and Carbs =
  2. heads/2.02 installed/port work =
  3. roller rockers =
  4. Push rods =
  5. Stroker kit =
  6. 360 engine =
  7. machine shop bill =
  8. gaskets =60
  9. camshaft/lifters =
  10. oil pump =
  11. oil pan =

Last edited:
Forgot hose clamps
Bolts
Hoses
All the small stuff that turns all of my cars into money pits after the big stuff is bought.

Nobody cares what you paid for the car. We are talking performance parts. Make us a build cost list for your engine with cost of these components that make the car go.
  1. Intake and Carbs =
  2. aluminum heads =
  3. roller rockers =
  4. Push rods =
  5. Stroker kit =
  6. 360 engine =
  7. machine shop bill =
  8. gaskets =
  9. camshaft/lifters =
  10. oil pump =
  11. oil pan =
1. Intake about four years ago was just over $400... Both carburetors were free..
2. Aluminum heads don't count yet they're sitting on a Shelf...
3. Ruckers about from Hughes about 4 years ago couldn't tell you around five or six hundred bucks.... (Again saving $100 at a time till I had enough)
4. Smith Brothers pushrods custom-made are only like $130...
5. I just told you what the stroker kit cost look it up on Summit...
6. A hundred fifty bucks for the block...
7. Machine shop bill was typical of this kind of build and paid $100 at a time as I got the money over the winter of 2014....
(the bill was completely forgotten about the very first minute I mash the gas pedal on that badass stoker...)
8. However much an engine rebuild gasket kit cost a hundred and some dollars?..
9. A reground camshaft and lifters is $147...
10. Whatever a melling high-volume oil pump goes for...
11. Whatever an 8-quart milodon pilot jump pan goes for...
And don't forget my cheap Summit headers I bought them back when they were like $130... Still going strong no leaks no dents no scratches...

NEXT!!....

Forgot hose clamps
Bolts
Hoses
All the small stuff that turns all of my cars into money pits after the big stuff is bought.
This endless Battle of how he paid nothing for his stuff and I paid everything for mine and his made such more of a difference LOL....
Bottom line I'm fast he's slow...

This endless Battle of how he paid nothing for his stuff and I paid everything for mine and his made such more of a difference LOL....
Bottom line I'm fast he's slow...
well, I can't imagine they cleaned, bored, honed, installed stroker kit all for 100 bucks. I mean, sounds like North of a 1000 for machine work?

Last edited:
1. Intake about four years ago was just over $400... Both carburetors were free..
2. Aluminum heads don't count yet they're sitting on a Shelf...
3. Ruckers about from Hughes about 4 years ago couldn't tell you around five or six hundred bucks.... (Again saving $100 at a time till I had enough)
4. Smith Brothers pushrods custom-made are only like $130...
5. I just told you what the stroker kit cost look it up on Summit...
6. A hundred fifty bucks for the block...
7. Machine shop bill was typical of this kind of build and paid $100 at a time as I got the money over the winter of 2014....
(the bill was completely forgotten about the very first minute I mash the gas pedal on that badass stoker...)
8. However much an engine rebuild gasket kit cost a hundred and some dollars?..
9. A reground camshaft and lifters is $147...
10. Whatever a melling high-volume oil pump goes for...
11. Whatever an 8-quart milodon pilot jump pan goes for...
And don't forget my cheap Summit headers I bought them back when they were like $130... Still going strong no leaks no dents no scratches...

NEXT!!....
This is a hog wash post.... give 2 prices and say whatever, ya know, machine was a 100 at a time, when I dropped by, ya know, the going price...
BWAHAHAHAAAAAAA Just what you quoted is about 3k. Now, include heads, install 2.02's, port work by machine shop, guides?? And then add all the machine work to block and assembly.... $$$$$ ????

^^^ My point is this: Now go get an ET slip for your 5-6k 410 stroker already!!! 12.5's is what a mildly built 360 with 3.55's runs with any better converter over stock. I'm cheering for you to get a "RUN FOR YOUR MONEY"... LOL

well, I can't imagine they cleaned, bored, honed, installed stroker kit all for 100 bucks. I mean, sounds like North of a 1000 for machine work?

Balanced, square decked?, line bored?, install cam brgs, mill heads, valve job, guides, etc. etc.

Balanced, square decked?, line bored?, install cam brgs, mill heads, valve job, guides, etc. etc.
He is avoiding the machine shop bill like the plague..... J par thinks I'm pick'n on his money spent. I am NOT! I am simply wanting and cheering for him to get a "run for all his money spent"....(12.5's ? :rolleyes:) He keeps say'n "give me a run for my money". I keep say'n he needs to go "get a run for all his money".... LOL I'm not talking car, or tires, or gages, or dash pads, or exhaust, i'm talk'n motor!

Yes it's about 450 for a block prep.. pretty much anywhere.. again what you just don't seem to understand is when I was picking up scrap metal and I would get a load or two after a couple days I would go to the machine shop and drop off $100. And then a week later if I made some more money if I picked up enough for refrigerators washing machines and dryers compressors and old junk I would go to the machine shop and give them another hundred dollars over an entire winter... I was building my dream motor one washing machine and dryer at a time...
what you fully don't understand as I've been enjoying all this horsepower for years on end getting to try it out and all kinds of different ways and situations...
And now it will continue to click out ETS like you have never done before in your own a body... I just keep laughing at the fact that you have no idea what it takes to get your a body to go faster than the 13 second range... again go 11.9 in one of your dusters (and I'm just going to say a naturally-aspirated one more time so you don't get the idea that anybody can toss a nitrous plate on and lose a second or two...) and tell me you didn't spend any money...

Yes it's about 450 for a block prep.. pretty much anywhere.. again what you just don't seem to understand is when I was picking up scrap metal and I would get a load or two after a couple days I would go to the machine shop and drop off $100. And then a week later if I made some more money if I picked up enough for refrigerators washing machines and dryers compressors and old junk I would go to the machine shop and give them another hundred dollars over an entire winter... I was building my dream motor one washing machine and dryer at a time...
what you fully don't understand as I've been enjoying all this horsepower for years on end getting to try it out and all kinds of different ways and situations...
And now it will continue to click out ETS like you have never done before in your own a body... I just keep laughing at the fact that you have no idea what it takes to get your a body to go faster than the 13 second range... again go 11.9 in one of your dusters (and I'm just going to say a naturally-aspirated one more time so you don't get the idea that anybody can toss a nitrous plate on and lose a second or two...) and tell me you didn't spend any money...
The name on the side of my car "the scrapper" that didn't come from not picking up thousands upon tens of thousands of pounds of scrap metal...

-
Back