• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
So you can disassemble it take it to the machine shop have it prepped and buy a 440 source stroker kit and a procharger.
:thumbsup::D...
Naw, I gotta git dat der tranny unbolted cuz I have a buddy dat sayz he gonna buy dat. Me gonna put dat der kaching right back in dat ting

You already have a transmission for the 440?
the one bolted to the 440 is the RV one, with the short tail shaft and u-joint is bolted to the output shaft like a rear axle. But yes, I have a BB tranny coming my way

Last edited:
Friend popped in and he just bought a 2018 1LE SS Camaro 6 speed manual with 2500 miles. He wanted me to drive it an "open it up"... LOL. Pretty fast car. 450 hp from the factory. That was my hot rodding for the day

Friend popped in and he just bought a 2018 1LE SS Camaro 6 speed manual with 2500 miles. He wanted me to drive it an "open it up"... LOL. Pretty fast car. 450 hp from the factory. That was my hot rodding for the day
You and your friends with Chevy's LOL...
Anyways the weather supposed to get better here in this upcoming week...

You and your friends with Chevy's LOL...
Anyways the weather supposed to get better here in this upcoming week...
Well, if you can post Fords and Pontiacs, I can post a Chevy :D And, we have another rainy memorial day scheduled :(

Well, if you can post Fords and Pontiacs, I can post a Chevy :D And, we have another rainy memorial day scheduled :(
We did a test run on an engine stand with the Chevy 400 with dart heads and a roller cam. I just got the tunnel and the console all cut out for the ramrod shifter. Just finished a complete American autowire harness with a Dakota digital dash... Hopefully within the next two weeks will be doing test drives. It would be nice to be on the time clock and having to test drive LOL
IMG_0693.jpg
IMG_20200514_134701.jpg

Just put a cheap air filter on it to get her going..

We did a test run on an engine stand with the Chevy 400 with dart heads and a roller cam. I just got the tunnel and the console all cut out for the ramrod shifter. Just finished a complete American autowire harness with a Dakota digital dash... Hopefully within the next two weeks will be doing test drives. It would be nice to be on the time clock and having to test drive LOL
View attachment 1715533067 View attachment 1715533069
Just put a cheap air filter on it to get her going..
Don't be the driver.... Seen so many of them small block Chivies kick a rod out the side of the block you don't want it to be your responsibility

Well, I knew it wouldn't take long..... 450 hp Chivy wasn't enough, my son's Scat bagged it.... :rolleyes:

As of the weather, it's only about 79 or 80*, but the humidity is so high a guy just drips going outside.... supposed to be a rainy week, but right now it's sunny, high humidity (feels like rains a com'n), and a neighboring town had a car show of about 80 cars...… Drag strips are still closed

Still alive but the humidity is making it hard to breathe.

The truck is finished and jolliff glass is going to pay $1,600 of the repair bill. Going to try to pick it up this coming week.

However had a minor problem with the Dodge the picture will explain most of it.

20200528_192602.jpg

The path for my backyard to the upper Barn has a low spot that usually after it rains is about 3 foot wide with water. However in my attempt to drive from the house to the barn it would seem I all of a sudden had a swamp in that area. After 20 feet the truck sink and had to be yanked out. In yanking out we managed to rip some of my wiring loose to my tail lights and the tall grass wrapping around my front drive shaft took out the vacuum lines to the front axle and wrap them around my exhaust. But boy was the mud flying.

Still alive but the humidity is making it hard to breathe.

The truck is finished and jolliff glass is going to pay $1,600 of the repair bill. Going to try to pick it up this coming week.

However had a minor problem with the Dodge the picture will explain most of it.

View attachment 1715541918

The path for my backyard to the upper Barn has a low spot that usually after it rains is about 3 foot wide with water. However in my attempt to drive from the house to the barn it would seem I all of a sudden had a swamp in that area. After 20 feet the truck sink and had to be yanked out. In yanking out we managed to rip some of my wiring loose to my tail lights and the tall grass wrapping around my front drive shaft took out the vacuum lines to the front axle and wrap them around my exhaust. But boy was the mud flying.
no matter the story, good to hear from you :)

Nice to lay the wrenches down for a moment...….. Saturday we took wife's RC on a cruise and found a place to eat.. and today I took the 318 Duster to a mopar gathering and had a good time.

Friday got the F350 back.
On the way to get it the 1500 died and would not start untill the tow truck got there.(That figures).
Then at the grocery store the Ford would not start so I had to jump the solenoid under the hood to get it going. So I guess Monday I will take the Ford back to the shop and have them check it over some more.
The hits just keep on rolling.

On the way to get it the 1500 died and would not start untill the tow truck got there.(That figures).
Then at the grocery store the Ford would not start so I had to jump the solenoid under the hood to get it going. So I guess Monday I will take the Ford back to the shop and have them check it over some more.
Don't you have an old Dodge hanging around like I do. old reliable for those times.
My wife always asks why I don't sell my 73 W200. lol When all else fails the 73 ALWAYS fires up and moves. ALWAYS !!!!
I bought the truck in 1983.

Sorry to hear that.
Are you feeling any better?

man, you just can't win with those trucks :BangHead:

LOL don't get me started on my lawn mower.
Oh man! Don't get me started! If there was a cliff nearby I would push mine off of it, go pick it up and do it again.
The worst part of working on a mower is, when you get it running , You have to cut grass...
I have had nothing but trouble with mine this year. The stinking push mower starts every time though...

-
Back