• J par - hard to beat a guy that has 4 of everything

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Jadaharabi - are you kidding me? this guy is working on a stock eliminator

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • 318willrun - no plan, other than brain cramps thinking of one

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
-
Found a "Early A body" I want real bad. Going to try and buy it, but my overloaded schedule is a killer :BangHead:. If I end up with it, it will be the first Early A I've ever owned. Oh, my wife, my Dad, and my Mom asked me where I was going to park it. Good question! I said I'll figure it out once I get it home - IF I can possibly get there to buy it... :BangHead:

Found a "Early A body" I want real bad. Going to try and buy it, but my overloaded schedule is a killer :BangHead:. If I end up with it, it will be the first Early A I've ever owned. Oh, my wife, my Dad, and my Mom asked me where I was going to park it. Good question! I said I'll figure it out once I get it home - IF I can possibly get there to buy it... :BangHead:
What are you looking at ?
I didn't know you still lived mommy and daddy. LOL :D

Well I dropped $ on a POS RM21H9G with no drive train. It comes home in August. I have to try and trade the 73 Chevy C30 for a 440 motorhome engine. Finish scrapping a crown vic that will give me an 8.8 with traction lock 3.27:1 31 spline axle rear. Remove the 84 LX hatchback mustang so I can bring the Plymouth home. Ah the things we do.:rofl::steering::D

Well I dropped $ on a POS RM21H9G with no drive train. It comes home in August. I have to try and trade the 73 Chevy C30 for a 440 motorhome engine. Finish scrapping a crown vic that will give me an 8.8 with traction lock 3.27:1 31 spline axle rear. Remove the 84 LX hatchback mustang so I can bring the Plymouth home. Ah the things we do.:rofl::steering::D
What is a RM12H9G..?..

This one is solid but it is the color of rust. Some one blasted it but didnt seal it. It looks bad till you start poking and prodding. I have been after it for several years in Texas.

I know where a 70 roadrunner is sitting. RM23 383/727 car that will start up and run. Has rust. $7K. I have a video and just got more photos of the 70.

I know where a 70 roadrunner is sitting. RM23 383/727 car that will start up and run. Has rust. $7K. I have a video and just got more photos of the 70.
68 or 69 only but really preferably 69..
I want the square tail lights. Also it needs a title as well. Here in Oregon they don't play around..

Just maybe...... maybe.... I might own my 1st early A tomorrow. That would be a nice Father's Day present :)
Not going to happen this weekend. Both to busy with Fathers Day Plans to make it happen. maybe next Saturday? who knows...

Wow! came home from work tonight and there is a '17 Camaro SS sitting in place of my son's '15 scat and it has his plates on it...… I know nothin' about it...
:realcrazy:

here it is …. '17 2SS 50 with 16,*** miles

DSCN2953.JPG

Last edited:
I assumed he wouldn't get a slower car?..
He went over the deal with me this morning, and took me out there and gave me the two nickel tour. I didn't drive it. He didn't mention anything about performance, so I would guess he took a small step back in the speed department.

Last edited:
Sorry about that. Was to funny to pass up.
Not filling good here.
Wish there was a bahahahaha "button" ! Still not feeling good jabs? Sending some " good Mojo " your way. Hope you get over this bug you got soon ! Still rooting for you to go down the track with "318" in a friendly "chili dog/ fries" takes all race !!!!

Wish there was a bahahahaha "button" ! Still not feeling good jabs? Sending some " good Mojo " your way. Hope you get over this bug you got soon ! Still rooting for you to go down the track with "318" in a friendly "chili dog/ fries" takes all race !!!!

Send me some 6-12 year old kid energy. I go outside for a few hours and then I'm down for the next 2 days. But my vitals are good. Hopefully they'll get it figured out soon.

-
Back