73' B3 340 Duster pro touring build

-
those would be great to launch mid-sized potatos or rotton apples out of....just say'n

those would be great to launch mid-sized potatos or rotton apples out of....just say'n
I'm not gonna falling for a Banana in the tailpipe......besides the tips are Oval not Round. You know I got to keep the Oval thing going.

Attachments

• tip 2.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 1,253
That's looks great!

My wife put a note on my Duster during a garage sale that read, "Inquire about the car.". Took me half a day to notice after every guy asked me how much. Drove me nuts!

Riddler

Ok, that's funny.

The $275 grill? That was just plain cruel.

:D

Okay, Just got back from Mecum and had a "hot" package waiting from Andrew (AKA... Blue Missle) and then today received my Gauges from Autometer, I must admit I was pleasantly shocked by there packaging alone...and then I saw the gauges and WOW !!!!! I included a pic of the sauce in the one pic ...I will save one for the boys at the Nats but will slowly use one myself, I opened one jar to get a whif and it had a great smell not overpowering so I decided to try a little.... OMG is this stuff HOT, Hemi Mark won't be able to get within 5 feet of this stuff. Thanks again Andrew

Attachments

• duster 015.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 1,137
  • duster 013.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 1,140
  • duster 009.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 1,147
  • duster 005.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 1,126
  • duster 003.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 1,138
  • duster 001.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 1,305
I also have been working on the rear bumper mounting and modifying the tips by making custom isolatores and offsetting the pipes 1" getting closer to the frame. I'll also add a heat shield between the tailpipes and fuel cell. Nothings completely done yet but I thought I'd post some progress pics

Attachments

• duster 023.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 1,117
  • duster 020.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 1,119
  • duster 031.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 1,119
  • duster 028.JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 1,138
  • duster 026.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 1,128
  • duster 025.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 1,116
  • duster 018.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 1,130
  • duster 017.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 1,124
I also have been working on the rear bumper mounting and modifying the tips by making custom isolatores and offsetting the pipes 1" getting closer to the frame. I'll also add a heat shield between the tailpipes and fuel cell. Nothings completely done yet but I thought I'd post some progress pics

Ross, I would be afraid to touch those gauges! Put them in a trophy case!
Tips look nice....

Gauges look fantastic, Ross. I hope you ordered me a set. HaHa. Exhaust is coming along nicely. Exceptional.:coffee2:

wow ...sweet guages...looks kinda Military....hmmmmmmm....

the one shot of the exhaust tip looks like a big eyeball....the peek-up boys are gonna be jealous

A friend showed me this one from the Detroit Autorama. Any paint ideas?

GreenPan.jpg

This car was at the Nats last year I took several pics, his suspension is alot lower to the ground and those low profile tires aren't doing anything to help that out, but its a super clean car...nicely done. I think a Custom Denny front suspension would help the stance look more balanced, at least you could put Muscle car tires on not Mustang stuff....no offense, just sayin.

Attachments

• mopar nats 2011 018.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 1,048
  • mopar nats 2011 017.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 1,054
  • mopar nats 2011 014.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 1,019
  • mopar nats 2011 020.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 1,052
I think I saw this featured somewhere......

Very..very...nice

But...you know me....I think everything should have a Hemi in it.....right HemiMark?

I think I saw this featured somewhere......

Very..very...nice

But...you know me....I think everything should have a Hemi in it.....right HemiMark?

you got that right! Thanks for the visit today. I'm not sure where I went wrong with Vincent, I'll drive it, you fix it can get old after a while! It was funny though.......

thanks for the triple shooter of tea......only took three pee stops

-
Back