IMG_1847.png

Image 9.jpeg

IMG_1860.jpeg

75EEAF61-0E9C-48FB-9993-DC61CBD61094.jpeg

IMG_1907.jpeg

IMG_1909.jpeg

IMG_1908.jpeg

IMG_1910.jpeg

A couple more stripped then my c10 (which I have a stock block 426 hemi out of a 1969 charger for that once the car is done I'll put in the truck) and of course Bonneville!

IMG_1929.jpeg

2552389B-6DA0-41E9-B2DF-21B2683E5E5C.jpeg

IMG_1961.jpeg

IMG_1963.jpeg

IMG_2014.jpeg

IMG_2017.jpeg

The custom pistons and rods from my friends / sponsor at CP/ Arias. Started to fit the block to the chassis and start on the coil overs that should bring me up to date going into the week

Resized_20240808_054133.jpeg

Resized_20240808_054147.jpeg

IMG_2164.jpeg

IMG_2165.jpeg

IMG_2166.jpeg

IMG_2174.jpeg

IMG_2175.jpeg

IMG_2178.jpeg

IMG_2177.jpeg

That's awesome and good job! Man, I need you to let me in on the "sponsor" secrets!! I am building a Charger for Bonneville right now and could sure use some.
Thanks man,Yeah my sponsor "secrets" comedown to being 3rd generation racer and fortunate enough to be in the industry, being at all the events helps to make a lot of friends.

Last edited:
Thanks man,Yeah my sponsor "secrets" comedown to being 3rd generation racer and being in the industry being at al the events help to make a lot of friends.
Well, good luck to you. I will build my junk and see what it does on own.

What are you doing with the old k-member?
That's something I was interested in doing myself with rack and pinion.
Also, thanks for all the photos, I needed some more good ideas for taking weight off the car.
My front frame rails I cut the pinch weld seam off and welded the two pieces together.

IMG_20230624_163507262.jpg
heres an example, there's maybe 4 pounds, but it also looks better in my opinion.

Well, good luck to you. I will build my junk and see what it does on own.
Man Is just be at events and talk about it and the manufactures get excited that's how it started when I first started, there is no real road map at all I never would have believed the amount of support I've gotten bench racing is 95% precent of it ( being afriends and working in industry just means they are a captive audience. lol)

Also, thanks for all the photos, I needed some more good ideas for taking weight off the car.
My front frame rails I cut the pinch weld seam off and welded the two pieces together.
Ive got it listed for sale down my way in Colorado didn't think anyone would be that interested

nice im going to keep mine as a flange to mount the aluminum inner fenders off of

The custom pistons and rods from my friends / sponsor at CP/ Arias. Started to fit the block to the chassis and start on the coil overs that should bring me up to date going into the week

View attachment 1716292299

View attachment 1716292300

View attachment 1716292301

View attachment 1716292302

View attachment 1716292303

View attachment 1716292304

View attachment 1716292305

View attachment 1716292306

View attachment 1716292307
Did you make those lower control arms? They look pretty slick.

I did a little more work this weekend on the car (can't wait for fall this heat stinks) trimmed and then welded in the coil over mounts started to fill the firewall and evaluate the rust on the cowl. Then after removing and trimming all the unneeded parts on the frame I went an and installed the firewall to core support brackets that will also double as a mount for the fenders and the aluminum inner fenders. The next step is figuring out the motor mounts it looks as if I will have to add some material back to the vintage elephant ears. Tis will allow for me to wrap up the steering column.

IMG_2318.jpeg

IMG_2320.jpeg

IMG_2325.jpeg

IMG_2324.jpeg

I did a little more work this weekend on the car (can't wait for fall this heat stinks) trimmed and then welded in the coil over mounts started to fill the firewall and evaluate the rust on the cowl. Then after removing and trimming all the unneeded parts on the frame I went an and installed the firewall to core support brackets that will also double as a mount for the fenders and the aluminum inner fenders. The next step is figuring out the motor mounts it looks as if I will have to add some material back to the vintage elephant ears. Tis will allow for me to wrap up the steering column.

View attachment 1716295825

View attachment 1716295826

View attachment 1716295827

View attachment 1716295828
Looks really nice

My hat's off to you for doing the mods it takes to realize your dream.
It is a huge investment in time as well as money.
You have to respect the racers back in the day that went the extra mile to make their cars faster...
You are making an already great car even greater!
I love the Demons!
I will continue to watch along and support your efforts...

My hat's off to you for doing the mods it takes to realize your dream.
It is a huge investment in time as well as money.
You have to respect the racers back in the day that went the extra mile to make their cars faster...
You are making an already great car even greater!
I love the Demons!
I will continue to watch along and support your efforts...
Nice comment!

View attachment 1716295825

View attachment 1716295826

View attachment 1716295827

View attachment 1716295828
Heads up I had to add an extra knuckle on steering shaft. I tried desperately not to but in the end short of really back tracking ( what a expert would do) I gave up and added the knuckle!

A few more vintage parts have made there way here including all the shifter parts. The bracket vintage for the NOS tach came in too I like to run these vintage home made parts at points for the authenticity and feel as their flaws and defects are what make them cool some times. I could have made this bracket or sent a cad drawing to send cut send but it's not the same when done. Also in exciting new when the guy gets back from indy I found and bought a NOS Magnesium case for an A833 so I'll have to send the trans back in for a bit more work.

IMG_2343.jpeg

IMG_2345.jpeg

IMG_2347.jpeg

-
Back