Cheap *** headers at it again!!

-
So, I musta missed it. So Dan bought a minivan. Is that the best that he can? Did he meet a boyfriend named Stan? I wonder if that was the plan? Will one of them dress up like Mary Ann? Will they have breakfast of bran? And maybe desert of flan? Maybe they both chew Red Man. In Dan's minivan while eating breakfast of flan with one dressed up like Mary Ann.

So, I musta missed it. So Dan bought a minivan. Is that the best that he can? Did he meet a boyfriend named Stan? I wonder if that was the plan? Will one of them dress up like Mary Ann? Will they have breakfast of bran? And maybe desert of flan? Maybe they both chew Red Man. In Dan's minivan while eating breakfast of flan with one dressed up like Mary Ann.
i believe you have the start to a fine country western song there. you just need to add: mama, trains, trucks, prison and gettin' drunk.

Lol, one of the best CW tunes I've heard. Remarkably talented.

i believe you have the start to a fine country western song there. you just need to add: mama, trains, trucks, prison and gettin' drunk.

:rofl:

Not that anyone wants to witness this, but that's the only song I will attempt to "sing" (note quotation marks) once I've had "a few too many" on a karoake night.

Last edited:
May your engine spin the thrust main bearing.

Sorry no matter how big it was. I am betting Dan will post his was bigger, better, etc. And Others and I will have to hit agree. And rightly so since he is full of ****, and everyone knows that.
May your engine spin the thrust main bearing making the block useless.

May your engine spin the thrust main bearing.
Such kind words from NoCarDan.
There should be a pool on what the excuse will be why you will remain Carless.
Car has Champion Spark Plugs?
Wrong brand oil filter?
A left handed screw driver was found in trunk?
I am sure it will be a good reason.

10 years of looking and making **** up Dan is a fantastic run. You are king of all trolls. The Chevy or FORD board you came from must me proud of you. Did they give you an award?
Golden key board?
Come on do tell......

Dan will post he did not trust the seller. That he was 3 raccoons in a overcoat.
, talked like a pirate, or? He is running low on reasons as he has used 99% of them already.
Maybe we should start a thread to help him. He has been sacking on excuses lately
Reasons Dan Did Not Buy A Car.

Such kind words from NoCarDan.
There should be a pool on what the excuse will be why you will remain Carless.
Car has Champion Spark Plugs?
Wrong brand oil filter?
A left handed screw driver was found in trunk?
I am sure it will be a good reason.
Kind words. Look how you have talked to me over the last several months, is it that you can dish it out but you can't take it?

10 years of looking and making **** up Dan is a fantastic run. You are king of all trolls. The Chevy or FORD board you came from must me proud of you. Did they give you an award?
Golden key board?
Come on do tell......
Hasn't been 10 years

Golden key board?
Come on do tell......
Remember this, when you point your finger at someone else you have 3 that are pointing at you.

Remember this, when you point your finger at someone else you have 3 that are pointing at you.
Wow now Dan has help from a 3rd grader. Good show my man.
Keep up the good work. 3rd grade insults

Last edited:
-
Back