Cooper Cobra vs BFG Ta's on 2nd gen cuda

-
You know what I want? I want Goodyear to bring back the Eagle ST. Although they were pretty hard much like the BFG tires. I also want tire manufacturers to bring back the outlined white letters. They looked really tough on muscle cars and hot rods.
NOS 35yr old 245-60/14

IMG_20240916_150814.jpg

FYI the ones you are using are 64-66. The ones I showed are correct for 67 and 68 Plymouth's. The car having or not having dog dish is irrelevant, it's having the correct year or cap you are most fond of that is. Just letting you know.

View attachment 1716304155
It’s not irrelevant to a conversation where you misidentified the caps, and made claim about what the car”should” have.

Should have for year.. Not should have from trim code or options available, hell over half of us do owner taste and choices on what we do and don't want. From a distance they looked like Dodge Caps. Still they are 64-66 caps. Your car is a 67.

It’s not irrelevant to a conversation where you misidentified the caps, and made claim about what the car”should” have.

Wow that’s old school!

The Scamp was rolling on Eagle ST’s from 1993 to 2009 which were replaced with BFG’s until 2024 and is now rolling on Cooper’s.

In fact, my spare tire is still an Eagle ST that I had swapped onto the spare steelie rim when I had the BFG’s installed.

Should have for year.. Not should have from trim code or options available, hell over half of us do owner taste and choices on what we do and don't want. From a distance they looked like Dodge Caps. Still they are 64-66 caps. Your car is a 67.
None of that is news to me.

-
Back