FABO calender

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pharmboy, I'll save you some time and digging. Almost 20 years in the legal field has to be good for something even though I don't use it now. LOL

This is totally open for suggestions and is merely a first draft; lots of legalese (sorry about that) but it has to be that way to be enforceable and effective.

It's saved in Word format (easily edited) and can be forwarded to the appropriate moderator(s) for formal use and distribution later if this thing ever gets off the ground.

* * *​

RELEASE FOR USE OF PHOTOGRAPHS

ForABodiesOnly.com

I, the undersigned, hereby grant to ForABodiesOnly.com (hereinafter, “FABO”), permission to use, exploit, adapt, modify, reproduce, distribute, publicly perform and/or display, in any form now known or developed, the photographic material specified in this Release (“the Materials”) throughout the world, by incorporating the Materials into a calendar (“the Works”) and/or any commercial, informational, educational, advertising or promotional materials relating thereto.

I release and hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless FABO, its agents, employees, licensees and assigns (collectively, “Released Entities”) from any and all claims I, or any third party, may have now or in the future for invasion of privacy, right of publicity, copyright infringement, defamation or any other cause of action arising out of the use, exploitation, reproduction, adaptation, distribution, broadcast, performance and/or display of the Materials. I further agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Entities from and against any lawsuit or cause of action against the Released Entities based upon, arising out of, or otherwise relating to the Materials, including, without limitation, any cause of action relating to copyright infringement.

I hereby waive any right to inspect or to approve any Works that may be created using the Materials, and further waive any claim with respect to the eventual use to which the Materials may be applied.

I understand and agree that my submission of (a) photograph(s) and signature on this Release constitute my consent to use, exploit, adapt, modify, reproduce, distribute, publicly perform and/or display said Materials but fully understand and agree there is no guarantee FABO will do so.

I understand and agree that FABO is and shall be the exclusive owner of all right, title and interest, including copyright, in the Works, and any commercial, informational, educational, advertising or promotional materials containing the Materials.

I understand and agree that I will receive no compensation whatsoever in exchange for the use, exploitation, adaptation, modification, reproduction, distribution and/or public performance or display of the Materials or Works.

I am of full legal age and have read this Release and am fully informed of and familiar with its contents. By their signature(s) below, a minor’s parent(s) or legal guardian(s) indicate, on behalf of their minor child, their full and unqualified consent to the terms of this Release.

NAME: _________________________________ AGE (if minor): _____________

SIGNATURE: ____________________________ DATE: ___________________

NAME OF PARENT?GUARDIAN (if minor): _______________________________

SIGNATURE OF PARENT/GUARDIAN (if minor): __________________________

ADDRESS: _____________________________________ DATE: ____________

pettyblu,sell your e-body, buy an a-body :D and im in for a calender
oh HEEEEELL NO lol i'm gonna borrow a friends A body...but my car must be in the back ground.....she won't be left out!!

oh HEEEEELL NO lol i'm gonna borrow a friends A body...but my car must be in the back ground.....she won't be left out!!

You know I like all mopars, don't get me wrong... but since the calender is for fabo... and the memebers with the a-bodies on here to help create something cool that everyone can have, I don't see a reason to have an E-body in the calender (background or not). The focus should be on the A-bodies. It is the fabo calender after all. I know you dont wanna be left out but I could say the same thing with our roadrunner or my rampage... but they dont belong on there either. Take it how you want, it's just my 2 cents :-D

Now, this is just my 2C.
It is the members who makes this site. And the calender is ment for the members?
So if a member owns another body style besides a A-body they should be qualified for the calender. Just my opinion. Either way, I`ll respect the decision.
If it should end with more than 12 contenders and a voting, then we´ll see what the opinion of the members will be.

Geee.... can I stand my favorite guitar next to my Wife's VW GTI too?????

Easy gang... we haven't decided on a final design, if we do it at all. But I can say this, it's going to be an FABO calender, NOT a swimsuit calender....not multiple versions, or anything non-family oriented. So put away the bikini-briefs guys.....
:-D

Easy gang... we haven't decided on a final design, if we do it at all. But I can say this, it's going to be an FABO calender, NOT a swimsuit calender....not multiple versions, or anything non-family oriented. So put away the bikini-briefs guys..... :-D

Man I just had my American Flag Speedo's pressed for the occasion. :toothy10:

C'mon guys do we wanna gripe about a-body or e-body or ramcharger or do we want to see a calendar of The Pretty FABO Girls. I vote for the Pretty Girls.

I dont think we have enough fabo girls to pull it off. What are we going to do for the other 8 months ?

We've been discussing this and we feel a calendar with members cars with either the owner or the owner and there family, (wife, kids, dogs, pet rock) would be better representative of the family feel of the site.

I dont think we have enough fabo girls to pull it off. What are we going to do for the other 8 months ?

We've been discussing this and we feel a calendar with members cars with either the owner or the owner and there family, (wife, kids, dogs, pet rock) would be better representative of the family feel of the site.

Well said Adam, if people want smut with thier cars go to yellowbullet.

I wouldnt call it smut, but how many ladies do we have here that are willing to do this ?

Also beauty is in the eye of the beholder, Who's good looking to one member may not be good looking to another. We dont want someone to end up making a comment about Ms. September and hurting someones feelings.

OK maybe smut isn't the correct term but people are talking about bikinis and if thats what they want then go buy a S.I. swimsuit issue or view the Hot Babes thread. I come here to learn and look at A Bodys not half naked bodies. Not that theres anything wrong with that, I am deffinitally no prude maybe just a little more mature.:-D
But yeah, one man's trash is another man's treasure. LOL.
I do think it should be family friendly with the procedes/profit going to help others on this wonderful site.

my god. you guys can screw up a stinking wet dream. its a freaking calendar for god sakes. 12 months. pick someone to put it together, send that person high quality pictures that you have and let that guy pick the 12 that will be in the calendar. and if a couple have girls in bikini's then so be it. get over it and don't buy it if you don't like it. its no where near as difficult as some of you are making it.

OK maybe smut isn't the correct term but people are talking about bikinis and if thats what they want then go buy a S.I. swimsuit issue or view the Hot Babes thread. I come here to learn and look at A Bodys not half naked bodies. Not that theres anything wrong with that, I am deffinitally no prude maybe just a little more mature.:-D
But yeah, one man's trash is another man's treasure. LOL.
I do think it should be family friendly with the procedes/profit going to help others on this wonderful site.

well said... and if there are not enough ladies to pull off 12 months then how about we submit a pic actually working on our cars and then a pic of us with our cars and "prettied" up a little - that should keep things fair and family friendly. I vote for $15.00 entry fee and submit 2 pics and let all the members vote on what they want to see. As far as "A Bodies", i definitely have a strong opinion but I'll keep that to myself and let the mods and members decide. Can someone set up a poll so we can start calculating the results and have something solid to submit to the mods for final decision?

my god. you guys can screw up a stinking wet dream. its a freaking calendar for god sakes. 12 months. pick someone to put it together, send that person high quality pictures that you have and let that guy pick the 12 that will be in the calendar. and if a couple have girls in bikini's then so be it. get over it and don't buy it if you don't like it. its no where near as difficult as some of you are making it.

Man abodyjoe you still have wet dreams? LOL. All I was insinuating was do you need half naked woman to sell something? Wait I forgot SEX SELLS. I would buy one to support FABO, not for my own perversions.:-D That's all I ment. I wasn't trying to make anything more difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back