Finally the 66 Dart is here!!

-
No vids today Mike,I,ll have to trailer it to the shop to fire it up(residential area)open hedders rattle my neighbours windows which doesn,t make em to happy.I need to get some exhaust for fine tuning at home.LOL!Vids will be soon for sure!:clock::cheers:

Keep up the good work Scott. Can't wait to see the vids of the ground pounder going down the track.8)

Just a quick video for your viewing enjoyment!LOL
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN_3JMZUCrQ"]YouTube- car pics 66 Dart 183.avi[/ame]

Thank you thank you Thank you :cheers:
I bet you won't get any sleep tonight petty =P~
I just got back from listening to ZWR band and had to get out of that crowded club 8)and glad I did :happy10: You have that 66 Dart rock'in =P~
Did you get any call's from the neighbor's :-D
I sure am happy for ya bud, and glad you have came so far in a short time.

Ah,I just fired it quickly,no complaints!I,ll make up some exhaust tomorrow and also figure out why she,s not starting by the key?Possibly NSS not grounded?Anyway glad you like the video Mike.:cheers:Your next!LOL

P.S Do you have anymore CD,s kickin around of ZWR?

Ah,I just fired it quickly,no complaints!I,ll make up some exhaust tomorrow and also figure out why she,s not starting by the key?Possibly NSS not grounded?Anyway glad you like the video Mike.:cheers:Your next!LOL

P.S Do you have anymore CD,s kickin around of ZWR?
pm sent :happy10:

Dang forgot to put the gasket inbetween the oil filter plate and engine.There,s a hole in the boat Captain!:toothy10:LOL.I had swapped the 90% adapter off(not needed with the fenderwells)and put the plate back on and didn,t put the gasket on.I have old carpet down for laying under the car,so didn,t see the puddle,but today when I fired it up it was flowing.I checked the time,dam 3:00 p.m all parts stores closed.So off to Canadian Tire to search for a gasket,when there I hit the hardware area,then plumbing.I found a gasket and got it fixed.Cage is 4/5ths done,next is some exhaust with bandclamps to remove it while racing!:-D

We are all human aren't we, Glad it did not blow all over the place petty, That would be a mess for sure.
I can't wait to get some back pressure on my little / and get her back on the road
Look's like we both spent some time with our car's today

Hey Scott sounds great. I had the same problem where the car would start at the relay only. I believe I found a wire at the firewall or ignition switch coming out of its connection. Jayson

Hey Scott sounds great. I had the same problem where the car would start at the relay only. I believe I found a wire at the firewall or ignition switch coming out of its connection. Jayson
Thanks jysnflem,I had replaced the underhood harness to elec.block lastyear,I just wasn,t completed my rewiring of the fender harness due to the fenderwells(hedders)don,t want any melting.:read2::-D

Sounds great Scott. I'm excited for you. It won't be long before you're burnin' rubber! Thanks for the teaser video. toolman

It's been a while coming hasnt it? Now the wait is almost over! Btw the teaser vid left me feeling rather frustrated...thanks just the same but can we PLEASE have a proper vid when you have the time?

Nice work there Scott. Yes a more respectable vid would be good. :)

Just another small video with duals on,sounds quiet in the vid but it,s loud enough.[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klAjpoFUUfQ"]YouTube- 1966 Dart 410c.i[/ame]

Congratulations petty :cheers: That 408 fired right up and sounds great and you used your key.
Are you ready for all that power 8)8)8)8)
I am hopping to get mine piped up today =P~
I called yesterday and they was busy and said to call back at 3pm I said I will call them today and see if they have time to get on it, They know I am arriving with open waggin dual's on a slant 6 and they said I could hang out and take pictures of there work 8)
You have dun a REAL good job on your 66 :cheers:
Get your self a neck brace =P~

Hi Mike,did you decide wether your going dual or single exhaust?I really like the sound of the 3 into 1 with duals IMO.I won,t be needing a neckbrace as I have the drag seat and harness,I,ll be strapped in good and tight.LOL

PS I have to swap out my rad and fans(dammit)the dual Audi fans draw 120 amps(woah)60 amps per fan is way to much for my little electrical system(80 amp alt.)So,back to my old rad and fan for now.We,ll see if it,s up to par?If not I,ll be getting a flexalite elec. fan (11 amps)Til later...8)

Hi Mike,did you decide wether your going dual or single exhaust?I really like the sound of the 3 into 1 with duals IMO.I won,t be needing a neckbrace as I have the drag seat and harness,I,ll be strapped in good and tight.LOL

PS I have to swap out my rad and fans(dammit)the dual Audi fans draw 120 amps(woah)60 amps per fan is way to much for my little electrical system(80 amp alt.)So,back to my old rad and fan for now.We,ll see if it,s up to par?If not I,ll be getting a flexalite elec. fan (11 amps)Til later...8)

I am going to run dual's to the tail shaft and stay single for know petty
I would like to keep it quit and just getting the potato out of my exhaust is the biggest thing I needed to do so it will let my little 390 Holley have some where to go, Who know's I may get to the Muffler shop and change my mind.
Creed want's me to dump dual's out in front of my drivers side rear tire
dammit man!! That cooling system fit so good, sorry to hear you have to take it out. But I bet you can get-er-dun :-D

-
Back