Got me a new hog today...

-
Little bikes are fun
like riding a Honda ~ they're ok while you're on it, just don't let your biker buddies find out.. oh wait, that's fat chicks... carry on

I shot my best friend from grade school a picture of the "hog" and he texted me back quote...
Just when I thought you couldn't be any dumber you go and totally redeem your self
ahh best fiends :lol:

WTH???? I’m minding my own business and you two horses patoots are tee’ing off on me!!!! LOL. I can’t catch a break.
you're infamous :rofl:

That's pretty cool. I like mini bikes ... I like all bikes tho. Come to think of it I like just about anything with an engine on it.

Ok, that’s just sad. Bet you have a riding lawn mower too!!!!!!
power-packed-monster-mowers-souped-up-riding-lawnmowers.jpg

I would if the yard was big enough....
Big yards are over-rated, nothing like wasting a couple hrs each week to keep it looking good, while your retired neighbor mows his grass twice a week and makes your yard look like crap.

I tried to clean the grease off the parts before I take them to the sandblaster so it doesn't goop there media..
IMG_20200813_103333.jpg

Back tire didn't go too bad of a fight..
IMG_20200813_103354.jpg

Front tire still giving battle LOL...
IMG_20200813_103401.jpg

The story's were confirmed (the story is told after it was loaded up and sold LOL) let it have been crashed several times as the forks are definitely bent... I'll hit them up and straighten them when I get them back from the blaster...
the motor is definitely shot but I have my eye on a couple edger Motors on Craigslist for 40 or $50.... I'm looking for a three or three and a half horsepower for the grandkids instead of a six and a half anyways...

$125.00 at harbor freight will get you a new engine.

And save those tubes if you can, I swear they are more expensive now than tires.

And save those tubes if you can, I swear they are more expensive now than tires.
Actually $99 with a coupon... Again I don't want to 6.5 horsepower for my young grandchildren.... I put a 3.5 edger motor on my boys minibike when they were kids and it was plenty fast enough..

Actually $99 with a coupon... Again I don't want to 6.5 horsepower for my young grandchildren.... I put a 3.5 edger motor on my boys minibike when they were kids and it was plenty fast enough..
Adjust the throttle to 1/4

I think my first go kart had a 3 1/2 horse Clinton 2 stroke on it :lol:.

I think my first go kart had a 3 1/2 horse Clinton 2 stroke on it :lol:.
I still have a vintage clinton lawnmower engine, it must be from the 50's, decals on the engine are still as clear as can be, kinda art-deco styling.

Install a restrictor plate, like Nascar.
I bought my boy a new Kawasaki 50 4-wheeler when he was a kid, it had restrictor in the exhaust in the head, and a throttle limiter.
Took care of that real quick it was a dog when new, after removing the plate, jetting the carb, milling .040" off the head and added a FMF full exhaust, it would ride wheelies with me on it.
Wife thought I was nuts when I tore the engine apart on a 2 month old kids toy.

I bought my boy a new Kawasaki 50 4-wheeler when he was a kid, it had restrictor in the exhaust in the head, and a throttle limiter.
Took care of that real quick it was a dog when new, after removing the plate, jetting the carb, milling .040" off the head and added a FMF full exhaust, it would ride wheelies with me on it.
Wife thought I was nuts when I tore the engine apart on a 2 month old kids toy.
My wife used to think I was nuts turning into stuff like that but now she doesn't blink an eye at it.. she seen the results...

On the older minibikes they had the ground-out engine kill to the spark plug, no kill switch..........boy do I remember the 1st time and I wasn't paying attention to where my fingers went ZAP ZAP ZAP and the dam thing still didn't shut off

On the older minibikes they had the ground-out engine kill to the spark plug, no kill switch..........boy do I remember the 1st time and I wasn't paying attention to where my fingers went ZAP ZAP ZAP and the dam thing still didn't shut off

That little steel toggle :rofl: I remember them well ZAAAPPPP :eek:

Kind of going back and forth on what tires to order. I almost like the trailer tires as they seem to look like they would hold up well and I don't think I'll be or even my grandkids will be doing anything that needs nobbies...?

-
Back