Green Envy

-
Hey Cliff:

I got you a black carpet on the way with a brand new (NOS) console. The console is just the plastic only, you will need the woodgrain part that runs the length of the console, a shifter mechanism, and the linkages.

wow karl , that is kick-***

I've also got a few leads on:

1. Overflow bottle

2. Pass fender

3. Set of nice doors

I have already spoken to the sellers and have them on reserve. I will meet with them over the next couple of weeks to pick them up. Then I can bring them down next month when I come get my hand truck.

and even more kick-***

Cliff your motor mounts are on the way

Thanks Bill, Karl, Lance for all the help you have given so far. I can't forget chop liver and Martine.

More pictures.

100_3812-500.jpg

100_3811-500.jpg

100_3810-500.jpg

100_3809-500.jpg

100_3808-500.jpg

100_3807-500.jpg

100_3806-500.jpg

100_3805-500.jpg

100_3804-500.jpg

100_3785-500.jpg

100_3786-500.jpg

100_3783-500.jpg

100_3786.jpg

100_3785.jpg

Good luck,Cliff.Nice to see you have a team of friends helping you.

the door jams/rockers will be the most work. once you get that behind you, it will go easier. the last trunk and floors i replaced were really straight forward.

Might want to look at AMD to see if they may have any new stuff coming out soon. They are usually adding stuff to their inventory. I use them as a last resort but for like around the rear windows and door pillars prices are not that bad.
Just my two cents. By the way great car good luck.

Nice car Cliff! not gonna lie i have always had a soft spot for these chargers..looks like a fun project have fun :D

Wow cliff ... This is going to be fun I cant wate to get welding on that girl . Karl Im speachless Again . Cliff can u see your self driving it . I can ! I will work tell i cant work on it again bub ! Im so happy for you cliff. Karl you are a true friend . I went over to cliffs today poked around on this thing theres nothing we cant fix !:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

The only weekend I can't come with the cherry picker is the August 4th weekend. My daughter is getting married that weekend.

Hey Bill Congrats on your daughter getting married. I think it will be before August. I will find out for sure from Karl.

Hey Bill Congrats on your daughter getting married. I think it will be before August. I will find out for sure from Karl.

We'll have to see how things go. First we have to get the engine together before we can think about that. Realistically, it will probably take another trip after we build the engine to drop it in. I will be pretty busy in August with Mopar Nats, the Dream Cruise, and kids starting school. We'll have to see. :-k

I have been having a hard time finding the K member bushings they need to be replaced. What are they called?

I got em.

Mancini had a set of polyurethane bushings from Energy Suspension. I also got you a set of cam bearings so you can get the block in and ready for us to come down and build it in mid July.

I think that we now have almost 99% of the parts to build the engine.

I got em.

Mancini had a set of polyurethane bushings from Energy Suspension. I also got you a set of cam bearings so you can get the block in and ready for us to come down and build it in mid July.

Thank You Karl :prayer: :prayer:

I got em.

Wait just a minute Karl you are moving too fast !!!
You did get permission before you did all of this right ????
Bwa hahahahahahahahahaha........
Okay you got 99% to build the engine...Hmm what are you forgetting...
Gasket Set ?Pre lube ? Just trying to help you with your list !!!
Man,you actually motivating me to finish one of mine before you finish Cliff's.
Okay the race is on KARL....LOL
Martin

Wait just a minute Karl you are moving too fast !!!
You did get permission before you did all of this right ????
Bwa hahahahahahahahahaha........
Okay you got 99% to build the engine...Hmm what are you forgetting...
Gasket Set ?Pre lube ? Just trying to help you with your list !!!
Man,you actually motivating me to finish one of mine before you finish Cliff's.
Okay the race is on KARL....LOL
Martin

You ain't done yet?????

YEA KARL, did you get the OK ?

i now have been officially motivated to get my charger its finishing touches THANKS LOL

hmmm.... not very much. just tighten everything up, i still need a set of headers and a cherry bomb LOL. i had to rob the headers for the duster LOL

hmmm.... not very much. just tighten everything up, i still need a set of headers and a cherry bomb LOL. i had to rob the headers for the duster LOL

Lance, Cliff re-arranged one of my posts in a quote and I couldn't resist just deleting a few words and letters from yours.

I put it back the way it was so those that didn't get to read it will have to figure it out theirself.

-
Back