Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Thanks normally I’d be grumbling at that comment, but no work unless I want it any more. Sitting on the deck having coffee enjoying the coolness of the morning air. Trying to figure out what I’m going to do today. Life is good.
Not sitting on the deck but trying to figure what I'll do today also. :thumbsup:

1727155332248.gif

3 previous owners, and the seller knew the original owner. Well kept, a little more than I was planning to spend, but after seeing the garbage in the lower price range it makes more sense to spend a little more money and get a much better bike. It's also a bit of an unusual color combination, most of them were a two tone red/maroon or two tone silver and grey, at least from my memory.

3 previous owners, and the seller knew the original owner. Well kept, a little more than I was planning to spend, but after seeing the garbage in the lower price range it makes more sense to spend a little more money and get a much better bike. It's also a bit of an unusual color combination, most of them were a two tone red/maroon or two tone silver and grey, at least from my memory.
IMG_2324.png
One of my biker pals got this for his 65th birthday, not exactly the same but really close to.

Hell of a day here, my old neighbor gal called me at 7 AM and her furnace fuel oil tank sprung a leak. Fuel oil tanks they put in the basement because of the extreme cold. She had fuel oil all over the basement floor and the whole house smelt like fuel. I put a bucket under the leak and shut her power off and opened all the windows and called the fire dept.
Then to top it off I had to go grocery shopping. :BangHead:

-
Back