Need Your Help Again PLEASE!!

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
First and formost, I want to thank all my FABO family for all the support you provide me each and everyday. :love7: I am in need again for my son Creed and his band "Zach Williams and the Reformation". They have an awesome chance again, a great opportunity and some big exposure. Let me start from the begining.

Their publicist has been trying to get them a spot at the HullabaLOU Music Festival At legendary Churchill Downs in Louisville, KY July 23-25, 2010. But she was told there was no way, thousands of bands already. Well she did not give up and hand delivered a copy of their CD. The next thing we knew, they were picked to be 1 out of 10 bands that have a chance to open for a big headliner. :cheers: This is were all my great FABO family comes in. We need your votes. Yes, it comes down to the top 2 who receives the most votes.

This is the link: http://leoweekly.com/band-vote/
They are the last one on 2nd column. Put a check mark and give them your name and email address and hit submit. Then go to your email and hit confirm. If you don't do this very important part your vote won't count.

VERY IMPORTANT: You must confirm your email.

You can vote 1 time every day until June 2. :clock: June 9th they will announce the winners.

This will mean so much to me and the band to have everyone here a FABO support. I thank you in advance for taking time to do this for us.

Also send a email to all your friends and family to help us out. All you need to do is cut and paste the message below.

Friends of ZWR "Zach Williams and the Reformation" give us a chance to get the opening slot for the Sunday night of Hullabalou, opening for The Zac Brown Band and The Dave Matthews Band. Go to htt://leoweekly.com/band-vote and vote for them every chance you get. (You must confirm your email before the vote will count)
If you click on more info under their name where you vote, you can hear some of their music.

Don't forget to tell everyone you can to vote too since you only get to vote once a day everyday until June 2nd. Thanks for the help and support

zwr.jpg

zach.jpg

creed 1.jpg

creed1.jpg

Thanks FABO. This means alot to me and the guys and will be greatly appreciated if everyone will vote for us. We are excited just to nominated but if we could play the fesatival it would mean alot to us and help our chances of someone big hearing us and maybe wanted to do something. So thank yall very much and thanks dad for getting the link put up.

Of course I voted, but when I went to my email, there wasn't anything there to comfirm. I am blonde so tell me, does it take awhile or am I confused or...?

It may take a few minutes goldfish, Creed, how fast was it for you? Treva did mine last night so I will have to wait till tonight to vote again .

I just voted, Mike, bump this every day to remind us?

I voted and it is all set.

Thank you dustermaniac :cheers: :cheers:8)
did it take long for it to hit your e-mail?
Creed and the band "Zach Williams and the Reformation" will be so happy to see FABO doing this for them, and it make's me proud that they know we have been there for them.

There ya go dustermaniac :cheers: Thank you for your update and help bud:thumbrig:

I will put in my vote tonight when I get home Mike.Just a quick question. Did you say ZWR was going to be on "America's got Talent"? If so did you know when/if they were going to be on one of the shows?8) I think they just started up again.8)

My vote is in I used both emails so I can do 2 a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will put in my vote tonight when I get home Mike.Just a quick question. Did you say ZWR was going to be on "America's got Talent"? If so did you know when/if they were going to be on one of the shows?8) I think they just started up again.8)
They got disqualified DRENO, It had something to with a label contract.
Know they are heading to Japan the 30th of June to play for the USAF for there 4th of July party 8) It's a dun deal :cheers:

My vote is in I used both emails so I can do 2 a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Always thinking ain't ya son :love7:
I knew you would jump in and get your vote's in, and thank you for your survival race thread :cheers: it's doing good and I hope to be moving up the ladder the next race 8)

Im all over this! They sound great! Check em' out on YouTube too!
Love the Southern rock / Dirty Blues thing they have going!

Im all over this! Thye sound great! Check em' out on YouTube too!
Love the Southern rock / Dirty Blues thing they have going!
Thank you 4mulaSvaliant :cheers: I agree 8) They have written some great Southern rock / Dirty Blues that is for sure :cheers:
I still can't get enough of them :love7:

done:cheers:
Thank you our Ohio member mac daddy mopar :cheers:
This is a local band my son is in and has been blessed with a very fine bunch of folk's :happy10: Creed is the first in two generation's to leave the USA to do something people dream about, we have many great musicians members here, some great bass players and onehellofadart has a great band I listen to allot, Tony sure can put some good music out :cheers: Waiting for Helen is his band, I have a sighed cd and have his music at a touch of a finger to enjoy here on the hill :happy10:
Thank you mac!!! they will be so proud of this support :happy10::happy10:
I hope you are having a good day bud :cheers:

Put my vote in for ya Mike. Good thing it's not a beauty contest. LOL That blond was easy to look at.

Put my vote in for ya Mike. Good thing it's not a beauty contest. LOL That blond was easy to look at.

There you are :cheers: Thank you magnumdart, I here it's been hot up there in Illinois :-D LMAO :-D Good thing it's not a beauty contest :-D

-
Back