Need Your Help Again PLEASE!!

-
bumping it back up to the top
Thank you for the push 70sixpack :happy10:
Creed came by and barrow'ed mom's car for a nicer driver to Little Rock for a concert, They call it River Fest.
I drove his truck for a refreshment run :toothy10:
And Treva got a free wash job on here MoPar :happy10:
It's been a great day on the hill, Had two friends drop by and we shared a couple stories today.
It's raining here now but I am looking at going to George Ray's trip for a good day tomorrow 8)
I guess I need to look at the radar and see :clock:

Creed and A Free Strong End $$ 029.jpg

Creed and A Free Strong End $$ 005.jpg

Creed and A Free Strong End $$ 006.jpg

Come on people vote, it is for a good cause and it does not cost you anything but a few keystrokes. So easy a caveman or chevy driver could do it. Time line is runnibg out.

2 more for today.
I come home and see more folks jumping in :happy10::happy10:
Thank you 70sixpack :cheers: You kept everyone awake 8)

Another one.
OOoooYeaaa :cheers: Thank you for your care and support magnumdart :happy10:

Mid-day bump......
O yea!!! keeping things running strong while I enjoy a day at the track :burnout: You herd it here first 8) Rt 0.31 and 12.07 for my little 170/ 66 Valiant 1/8 mile fun :cheers:

You got my vote!
J-miller :happy10: Thank you bud, the band is going to freak when they see the support yall are giving them :cheers: Thank you Chief :happy10:

Come on people vote, it is for a good cause and it does not cost you anything but a few keystrokes. So easy a caveman or chevy driver could do it. Time line is runnibg out.
LMAO and showed it to the wife 8)8)
Thank you for taking up my slack while I was gone having a great day :happy10::happy10::happy10:

No problem, between pouring concrete and fixing fence and repairing the roof and+++++++++. We had some tornado damage from a couple weeks ago and trying to get it all fixed.

I and my wife voted Mr.memike and will do so to the end!! GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!!!!!
Hey mike where can i listen to their music????:headbang:

When do we find out? I've been voting every day, I'm sure a lot of our members are too.

Hey guys you can listen to the music at zwrnation.com or look some up on youtube. Search Zach Williams and the reformation.
And thank yall very much for the support.

I tried to vote but I never got my confirmation email. I don't know why it didn't work. Anyone have any suggestions?

I didnt get my confirmation email either

whats the deal? is this poll rigged ?

Mine doesn't go in the trash. I've been checking that.

No problem, between pouring concrete and fixing fence and repairing the roof and+++++++++. We had some tornado damage from a couple weeks ago and trying to get it all fixed.
Sorry to hear you got tornado damage 70sixpack, Glad everyone is ok, and thank you for your help here 8)

2 more for today and now for smoking a side of spareribs and enjoying some nice ice cold barley pops.
a double again :cheers: Thank you :happy10::happy10:

I and my wife voted Mr.memike and will do so to the end!! GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!!!!!
Hey mike where can i listen to their music????:headbang:
I will pull up there site so you can listen to there great music :happy10:

When do we find out? I've been voting every day, I'm sure a lot of our members are too.
I don't know goldfish, mybe Creed will jump in here and give us more info soon.

Hey guys you can listen to the music at zwrnation.com or look some up on youtube. Search Zach Williams and the reformation.
And thank yall very much for the support.
Ahaa :cheers:there you go 78kitcar :-D, Looks like creed jumped in here while I was out :happy10:

I tried to vote but I never got my confirmation email. I don't know why it didn't work. Anyone have any suggestions?
I just tried voting and did not get my confirmation email ether :read2:

I'm not getting the e-mail either. Maybe it's over.
I hope that Zach Williams and the reformation had such a big lead they quite receiving vote's :cheers: I am not getting mine ether

I didnt get my confirmation email either

whats the deal? is this poll rigged ?
It better not be, or they will be hearing from me, I will do some dig'in on this :read2:

my confirmation goes to my junk mail and have to move it to the in box for myself to confirm
I will check my junk box, it always went to my regular E-Mail

Mine doesn't go in the trash. I've been checking that.
Thank you again D Dodge, I will see what I can find out.
my vote is not returning ether :read2:

I just did my vote for today and it worked. Maybe their websie was having technical difficulties before.

I just did my vote for today and it worked. Maybe their websie was having technical difficulties before.
Thank you goldfish :cheers:, I will go and see if it will return my confirmation email, This is good new's from you brother :cheers: Thank you :happy10:

got my vote for today :)
Thank you again dude:cheers: I just figured out why my confirmation did not make it to my E-Mail :read2: Creed was signed in and I was looking at his E-Mail :-D My vote made it in :cheers:

-
Back